Act 3

Scene 1:
With the truth exposed, Zootopia faces the aftermath of EquaVity's manipulation. Mammals and birds, once divided, start to come together to rebuild trust. Judy and Nick, along with Falcona and other leaders, work on initiatives to promote unity and equality.

Scene 2:
The city undergoes a period of reflection and reconciliation. Through public forums and community events, Zootopia addresses systemic issues that fueled prejudice. Judy and Nick become ambassadors for interspecies harmony, emphasizing the strength in diversity.

Scene 3:
As the healing process unfolds, Judy and Nick uncover lingering remnants of EquaVity's influence. They face final challenges in dismantling the last traces of the organization, ensuring a lasting peace in Zootopia.

Scene 4:
A symbolic event is organized, bringing mammals and birds together to celebrate their shared accomplishments and newfound unity. Zootopia emerges stronger than ever, setting an example for other cities to overcome societal divisions.

Scene 5:
In a heartfelt conclusion, Judy and Nick reflect on the journey and the lessons learned. The once-divided city now thrives on collaboration and understanding, proving that compassion can overcome prejudice. Zootopia stands as a shining example of a society where mammals and birds coexist harmoniously.