II The Confusion

He waits for you outside of the school gates.He seems to be leaning back against one of the rails and he is seemingly just watching the passing students from time to time...
After a few moments,he finally spots you amongst the crowds and he looks directly at you.

"Look at you,finally done with your classes,eh?I must say,you really are a busy individual,aren't you?"

Y/n: Not quite.

"Oh,really? So,what else are you doing once you're done?Have any big plans after school today?"

Y/n: Not Really...

"Nope?Is that all you have to say for yourself??Come on,even if you got nothing planned you're still supposed to make something up to sound a little more..."
He then pauses for a few seconds before smiling and then speaking again

"Well,I guess no plans means there's no better time than now to make some plans,doesn't it?Why don't you come hang out with me right now?"

Y/n: Sure I guess...

"Sure,I guess.That response doesn't really sound confident to me."

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU FREAKING EXPECT ME TO SAY HUH?!

Scara's tone immediately shifts yet again into a sharp and cold one.He stares at you with piercing eyes,as if expecting of you to give him a very detailed and elaborate answer."I'm expecting you to come up with a real,and elaborate answer,not...whatever  this bullshit is."

Y/n:GODDAMN IT

"I would appreciate it if you could stop cussing.I have never heard such foul language come out of a girl before." (says the one who just said 'Bullshit')

Y/n: Could you stop compalining??

"Do not tell me to shut up."

Then Kazuha approaches them, again

"Oh,great.Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...now I have him"

Scara looks over at Kazuha,seeming as if he's about to yell at him.

Kazuha sees Scara glance at him and he looks over at him as well,expecting to be yelled at.He is about to speak when Scara speaks first.

"I'm going to tell you this only once,so you better listen.Do do not interfere in my interactions with Y/n.If I want to be rude to her,I will be.You got that?Understand?"

"C'mon Scara,don't be such a mess for a while,at least..."

The moment Kazuha speaks,Scara's eyes narrow and his angry tone becomes even sharper and sterner.It seemed like he had a lot of pent up anger that he just had to let out.He then opens his mouth to speak again,with even more rage-filled and sharp words

"You...you're gonna tell me what to do now?..."

"No, don't get it wrong,I'm only asking you to relax for a bit-"

Scara raises an eyebrow as he interrupts Kazuha with harsh and rude words once more."And I'm asking you to shut up."

Scara's reply enrages Kazuha to the point he almost loses his temper too.His voice becomes harsh but he manages to keep himself somewhat calm as he yells back at Scara.

"And I'm asking you to stop shouting.Seriously you can't just keep getting angry for the smallest of problems!"

Scara's voice is filled with pure wrath now.His whole body seems to radiate with rage and fury,as he continues to lash out at Kazuha."The only person who's allowed to talk like this to me,is me.Don't you get that?!!If you continue to talk down upon me like this,then I will retaliate."

"Do not dare speak to me like that.You are the one who started all this and you're the one getting all angry about it and now you're threatening me?I'm tired of your rudeness and your disrespect,Scara.So you need to stop with it already.Or else..."