Chapter 1

Seonghi's pov
Taking in the information on my laptop screen as i get comfortable in my swivel chair and type down somethings in my laptop and make sure my work is organised.
I love my work so much it, as it might be boring for some people but i find it very entertaining, its like my happy place, a place to forget my pains and worries, a place to leave my grandfather that says i am an workalholic and i stress my self to much but i do love the stress its apart of me it makes me who i am and i love it and my beauty, the place that brings my success, my money,and all my comforts. I casually stand up for my seat and look out the big window behind and a little smile crept onto my lips as i see the city of seoul below the large building i'm in, as i continue to smile at my own success a knock is heard on my door which ruins my thoughts, i tell the person to come in and its my wonderful p.a.
" good afternoon president baek" she says.
" good afternoon ms choi" i replied.
" um president baek we have a problem" she says
" what do you mean by that"
" president we have a new rival in the market that is not mr kang,and he is even higher than mr kang, they are making waves in the industry and we need to step up our game to stay ahead. " once those words left her mouth, a mixture of surprise,concern and determination filled inside of me but i like the challenge, so why not.
" a new rival ? Well we wont let them take our place at the top so get me a full background check on the company and their ceo, get me everything you can get and dont worry i will also do some research myself"
" yes president " she said then bowed and left my office, i sit down and think mr kang is there now who could this mysterious rival be, but whoever it is the person messed with the wrong company. I grab my laptop and start to research about the ceo.
Name: kim taehyung
Age: 26
So he is young too, expected an old man but thats fine, i continue to do more research on him but there wasnt much about him so i took a coffee break to clear my head from the situation.
I go to get my coffee and went back to my office and heard a knock on my office door.
" come in" i said, harin comes in with a file which i assume is the info i need about this company.
" president, here is all the information needed about the company" she said as she handed me the files and i start to analyze the findings, i carefully examine the details identifying the rivals strengths, weaknesses,and strategies and potential areas of opportunity to beat them, i smile a bit as i get all this information about them and see us already winning this rivalry.
" thank you so much ms choi, appreciate your hardwork"
" your welcome president and you have a board meeting in an hour" she said
" ok thank you again"
She bowed at me, and left.
I spin around a little a bit amused that they want to go against me even though i have  so many rivals in this business industry and kang as always been my long time rival but this one ' kim taehyung ' came along and it is just more stress than it already is not like i am complaining or anything but you get it.
I sigh and go out of my office for my meeting.
~~~~
Soon my meeting was over and i was heading back to my office to pack up my things cause that was the last meeting for the day which took almost 3hours to finish and i enjoyed it though. I got my coat and bag and got to my lovely white beauty, my tesla. I love this car so much its something i love so much after my company ofcourse. I get into my car and twist the keys and hear my engine roar which makes that sly smile appear on my lips again, i start move away from the large company building and once i started to speed my car on the free road and enjoy my music blasting out of my speakers when i got a call from chummy.
On call
"Hey babe" she said
" hey what's up"
" nothing much just coming out from an exhausting photoshoot"
" lazy ass dont complain, you wanted to be a model"
" wow thanks for making me feel better"
"Yr welcome, i have news"
" what, you finally like someone"
" what no, i have a new rival"
" of course its work related, wow i thought you had one already and yet another"
" yeah, its tough but i love it"
" i wonder sometimes do you get tired"
" no its my work and i love it so much"
" whatever, want to meet up this weekend "
" sure thats if i am not busy with work"
" yahh forget work and meet up with me this weekend"
" sure, lazyass"
" yeah, yeah , ok good night i am exhausted"
" of course you are, good night" i said and ended the call. Soon i reached home to be greeted by a pissed looking grandfather.
" why are you just coming home now"
"Umm, its"
" sohi i don't want you to stress yourself to much you don't know too much of it can kill you slowly" he said sounding concerned
" beoji, there was a new rival in the industry so i needed to stay a bit late"
" dont stress yourself to much and look old, cause once you look old you wont find a handsome man to marry and give me great-grandchildren"
" beoji not this again"
" i am just saying the truth, but i hope you had your meals today"
" yes beoji," i lied
" okay go freshen up and sleep"
" okay good night beoji"
" good night dear"
As i walk up the stairs i sigh , enter my room , freshen up and fall asleep almost immediately.