🔞

Just message me in pm's or place a comment underneath the scenario!

All scenario's are possible in Dutch and English, and in every gender combination you'd like.
You can always change the scenario to whatever you like.

Home

| They are home alone and horny;
One of them just broke up with their partner.

| Best friends have a movie night and decide to experiment with each other.

| One is home tutored by the other. Both (or one) feel(s) sexual tension.

| A couple tries bdsm for the first time.

NEW | One has strict parents and the other has a lot of experience. First one decides they want to know how it works and feels.

Party

| Two acquaintances meet each other at the hottub at a party, both drunk and horny.

| The birthday boy/girl gets a lapdance (by friend), which escalates quickly.

| At their anniversary party, the celebrated couple retreats to the bedroom...

| They hire someone for a pleasing night at their bachelor party.

School

| Couple/friends go to an empty classroom and things go sideways...

| The hot teacher seems to be interested in one of the students.

| They meet at the toilets, and things get out of hand.

| After school hours they find someone tied in a classroom and take advantage of it.

Outdoors

| They are hiking/running through the forest and both decide to take a break at a small wooden hut. They feel attracted to each other.

| They are hiking/climbing and end up stuck in a cave/canyon and decide how they want to spend their last days...

| One is rich and sails on a cruise ship, the other is hired to please them.

NEW | One is tied to a tree and asks a passerby to take advantage of that.

Work

NEW | Two colleagues feel attracted to each other and defy the office's no-dating rule.

NEW | Boss and employee have a secret affaire in the boss' office.

NEW | The office throws a party and things get steamy.

NEW | Two actors have to act out a sex scene, but they actually enjoy it and decide to redo it without faking and prying eyes.

>>> I take suggestions!