Hospital visit

Tara: Okay since we came in two cars, and someone obviously needs to ride with Y/N, whose going with her?

Johnnie: I'll go.

Me and Johnnie walked up to my car and I got in the driver's side and he got in the passenger. I put on The Misfits and stayed quiet. I felt comfortable not speaking with Johnnie but it just felt different. My hands started shaking.

Johnnie: Are you okay? You're shaking like a lot.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm okay I don't feel good that's all.

Johnnie: When we get to Tara's house she will probably treat you like a baby.

Y/N: Oh, by the way do you want to change the music? I don't know if you like the Misfits.

I slurred my words. Am I drunk? Did I drink? I don't feel good at all.

Johnnie: I love The Misfits.

Y/N: Okay I'm getting low on gas I'm gonna stop by the next gas station.

Johnnie: Okay

I pulled over at the gas station and went inside. Johnnie stayed in side the car.

Johnnie's POV:

Y/N really didn't seem okay see was paler than usual, her hair was messed up, she was slurring everything, and she was shaking.

Y/N pumped the gas and went in the store
I saw her get Monsters and a couple bags of Skittles and a blanket.
She walked back out and collapsed to the ground.

Johnnie: Y/N: ARE YOU OKAY?!

Y/N has no response.

Johnnie: I'm calling 911.

Operator: 911, what's your emergency?

Johnnie: S-So We just got back from the police department because someone raped her, a-and she stopped at a gas station and she was walking back and she C-collapsed from the ground. And there is blood.

Operator: Where is the blood coming from?

Johnnie: Let me check. It's coming from her arm.

Operator: Do you have anything to wrap around the arm?

Johnnie: I have her jacket. Do you want me to tie it on there?

Operator: Yes, tie it off snug.

Johnnie: Do you have someone coming or do I drive over to the hospital?

I had no thoughts all I had was Y/N on the ground. I didn't wanna see her like this. Now that I realize it, she looks pale. Was she pale at the police department?

Operator: The hospital is not that far away do you think you can take her there?

Johnnie : Yes ma'am.

Operator: Okay I'm going to hang up now okay. I hope everything goes great.

Johnnie : Okay yes ma'am.

I picked up Y/N and put her in the back seat. I got the keys and started driving. All I know is that I saw the hospital when she passed by the apartment complex. I turned left to see the hospital. I pulled in the parking lot to hear a ringtone go off. It wasn't my phone so I looked I over at Y/N to see her phone ringing.
It was Tara. I answered the phone.

Tara: Hey Y/N!

Johnnie: H-hey it's not Y/N, it's Johnnie c-can you drive to the hospital?

Tara: O-okay? Why? Where's Y/N?
Is she okay? What happened?

Johnnie: Can you just drive over here? I'll explain everything when you get here.

Tara: Okay. Bye.

Johnnie: Bye.

I picked up Y/N again and started walking to the hospital. I hear breathing and I look down to see Y/N open her eyes and breathing abnormally.
I set Y/N on her feet to see if she could walk. I held her back to help her stand straight.

Y/N's POV:

What happened why am I at a hospital? Why are my legs weak? Why is there a jacket tied on my arm?
Why is Johnnie here? Where is the rest of them?

Y/N: what's Happening?

Johnnie: When we stopped by the gas station you were coming back and you collapsed on the concrete. You were bleeding and so I brought you to the hospital.

Y/N: I feel drunk.

Johnnie: I know you do. Let's get in the hospital and let them help you.