e p i l o g u e

⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆˚。⋆

3 months later

"anton, please don't be like this. it's already been 3 months," wonbin said, trying to get anton out of his room.

basically after the shocking news and the sudden accidents, anton was too tired, he had no reason to get up anymore. he had no more reason to go to college anymore. the last thing he wanted to do was to follow riwon. he didn't even want to live in this cruel life anymore. he didn't even get the chance to confess to her.

"please," wonbin pleaded, "you can't always stay like this forever. all her friends and relatives have also moved on.." sungchan chimed in, "well, maybe they refuse to show it but. you should try and be happy!" he said once again.

"she's not here, don't expect me to be happy" anton said firmly.

"listen, don't ever try to do bad things and stop blaming yourself!" seunghan suggested which the others also agreed too.

"i don't care. i just want to go with her, what am i supposed to do without her?!.." anton yelled.

"she was struggling, the thought of doing those might've taken over her. it's not your fault.." wonbin said softly.

"it is, it is my fault. if only i had known.." anton said once again, he got up and towards his balcony. the others quickly followed after. "ANTON!" sungchan shouted when anton was about to jump off.

they quickly pulled him back. "i can't keep living like this..i don't have any reason to even be alive anymore!" he said, moving around trying to get out from his friends grips.

"what about your family?! what about your little brother?! what about us?! we care about you!" sohee finally spoke, he couldn't hold back his tears and immediately started sobbing after saying that.

anton realised what he had said, "i-..i'm sorry.." he apologized and they all came in for a group hug.

⊹ ࣪ ˖⋆˚。⋆