Chapter 1

"Before we begin, I will show you a picture of him."

"This is him at the age of 19-20

"This is him at the age of 19-20."

"This is him at the age of 30-32

"This is him at the age of 30-32."

"What's his name?" Deacon asked. He felt a connection with the guy on the screen. One that he couldn't explain. He didn't understand it and it was starting to confuse him.

"His name is Dylan Rhodes O'Brien. I unfortunately can't tell you his birthday because it will mess up the timeline. So all I can do is show you his life. Now, let's begin. We will start with his first acting roll."

"I assume he plays the comedic relief character?" Deacon asked.

"Yes he does. However, in later seasons his character goes through a lot of trauma and it put Dylan's acting skills to the test."

"That's a complete personality switch." Hondo said.

"Well dang. How do they know him so well?" Street asked. "It's Hollywood." Hondo said bluntly.

"Wait, they're finally making movies for those books?" Street got excited.

"American Assassin is the prequel to the Mitch Rapp books."

"He was trying to save a fly?" Steer asked cofused.

"Why is that last part so funny to me?" Luca laughed.

"These questions!" Chris exclaimed.

"So they're confused by the show just as much as the fans?" Deacon assessed.

"What is this? A horror show?" Tan asked.

"It started as a teen drama but slowly became more chaotic and mixed genres."

"Holy shit. The acting in this video. He's an amazing actor!" Street exclaimed.