What is this feeling? ⭐🌶️

R

Requested by @NoSK_the_shipper.
Enjoy 😍

A little info for this au.
Instead of white lily cookie becoming dark enchantress cookie. Pure vanilla became dark enchanter. Currently pure vanilla has held cacao captive. Dark cacao is so weak in this chapter because he doesn't have his souljam on him also he doesn't have any weapon he can't use his fists he will literally die .Also in this AU dark choco cookie did not turn to the darkness and remained the prince.

Dark cacao cookie was thrown against dark enchanter's lair wall. Pomegranate grabbed him using her magic and brought him to her master. Dark enchanter was once known as the innocent king pure vanilla who was corrupted. Dark cacao looked up with a scowl on his face he flinched when the priestess lifted her cursed mirror. Dark cacao looked back at the figure slowly descending from his throne's staircase. Dark cacao eventually had tears prick the corner of his eyes..He felt so weak.

Dark enchanter lifted his staff and pulled out some magical chains from the ground and tied them around cacao's limbs. Dark cacao let out a soft gasp as the shackles wrapped around him. dark enchanter approached closer to the male whimpering on the red evil carpets.

Why so tense. "Light of resolution.~"

He mocked as he traced his claws against dark cacao's hardened dough. Dark cacao couldn't contain it anymore.

You aren't getting my soul jam, you traitorous whelp!

He yelled at the leader of darkness. Before feeling a tender finger shut him up. He winced and tried to free himself..only to feel the chains tightening against his body. Dark enchanter pointed at the priestess to leave the throne room. She bowed and left closing the giant doors behind her as the mirror reflects the face of horror on dark cacao's face when he realised he was all alone with his so called "comrade"
Dark enchanter let go of the chains as dark cacao sat up quickly. He slowly lifted his long dark robes. Dark cacao was confused on what was happening. He pulled out a vibrator. Dark cacao yelped and flinched backwards but dark enchanter summoned another chain around his neck. He moaned then quickly covered his mouth when he realised. Dark enchanter giggled.

Oh you seem to like that~ I never knew you were a masochist~.

He tugged harder. Former pure vanilla placed a heel on dark cacao's stomach. As he tried so hard not to pop a boner here. Wait! A boner!? Is he enjoying this? Dark cacao quickly shook the thought. He has had intentions on being submissive in bed but..not here. What was he thinking before he could think more his legs were spread apart showing all their glory to dark enchanter as he slowly slid a hand into his pants below his armour and grabbed his dick.

All hard for me~?

Dark cacao felt like punching him. Insult after insult. But he felt the hand on his dick and moaned. He fell back on the floor as he felt his lower armour, pants and even his boxers pulled down by claws. He closed his eyes. He was helpless he couldn't do anything at all. He felt something in his bare thigh . those claws and how much he wanted them to spread his hole and kill him. He was a blushing mess in this situation. He felt two fingers pushed into his virgin hole as he screamed out. Now the tears came in strong. He felt empty when they slid out but something alot bigger presses against his ring. He grunted and looked down to see a viabrator in pure vanilla's hand slowly getting inserted up him. He didn't know what the hell it does.  He felt almost the entire thing inside him he felt streched. He felt fluids flow down. He thought it was blood(it wasn't he's imagining this because of the immense pain.) Just before when he was just about accept his fate as dead. He felt a button press.

Buzz!

He screamed as he felt it go off how can something so small..feel so good. He felt pleasure even though he was being torchered. He leaned even further on to the carpet slowly arching his back as he felt the former king of the pure vanilla kingdom clicking buttons while holding his waist. Then suddenly he felt it being ripped out of his body he whined when he didn't feel the buzzing. Dark enchanter slowly slided the cock in him. Did he know he was a virgin dark cacao screamed again .this was abit larger the viabrator. He arched his back as dark enchanter began moving inside him he felt so...good? What!?! What is this feeling!?!

He thought before dark enchanter began moving faster and rougher. Even if his was originally a healer the grip his hands gave on the warrior's thighs will probably be handprints. Tears streamed down dark cacao cookie's face. This went on for a while before dark enchanter shoved the entire length in and ejaculated. his eyes rolled back into his skull when he felt a blade against his thigh in dark enchanter's hand. Slowly carving. The letters "SLUT"  dark cacao smiled ..it felt...so so fucking good.

Hah! So the great warrior, dark cacao is being used as a cock sleeve eh~ of a healer too. Pathetic.

Pure vanilla insulted as he just left. Left him to die there. Dark cacao's body felt limp. He had a chance of escaping but his entire body felt like needles pricked each part of it. He eventually got up and dressed. He hopped out of a crack big enough for him to get out of. There he was shoked but not mad when he saw his son, dark choco and his best friend hollyberry. Dark choco ran and hugged the king.

Come on dad let's head over to the golden cheese kingdom!.

He said as it was the closest thing to the lair. He nodded and saw hollyberry pull up in a motorcycle. She gave a wide smile as he gave it back.

Don't worry I have a lisence, dude.

She laughed. dark choco sat behind and dark cacao in the middle while hollyberry drove. She stared the engine and..

The entire bike started vibrating

He held back a moan as she drove back. Let's just say. He enjoyed the ride.

Thank you soo much for requesting! 😍