Chapter 2 Not by choice

A few days had passed since angel and Alastors argument they had kept there distance and barley spoke however is what angel had feared valentino called " Angel cakes the studio is finished so don't keep daddy waiting " angel got dressed in his regular outfit walking downstairs to the ground floor " Huskey if anyone asks I'm at work " husk sighed " whatever " angel left the hotel and entered the limo val had provided as it drove to the studio angel looked out the window and saw the people of hell enjoying their afterlife some of them even in love angel wouldn't admit it but he wished he could find love unfortunately his work with val would make it to risky plus who would love a porn star and broken person like angel a few hours had passed and the limo arrived angel stepped out walking into the studio and straight to vals office when he entered angel stood still staying quiet val had a wide smile " Angel baby it's great to see you" he walked up to angel and forcefully held his head in his huge hands " you've got a very busy and rough today angel all the clients paid for the limitless package so no disobeying no matter what got that?" Angel held back his fear and breathed out smiling " of course val-i mean daddy no disobeying from this whore" and with those words after 5 long painful hours the clients had left while angel was curled up in a ball crying the limitless sessions where the worst this one had left him with bruises and cuts and his whole body in pain val opened the door seeing angel he throwed angles small cut on the bed as he walked away he told angel in a commanding tone " clean up and piss of this room is needed also prepare yourself for tomorrow some more clients payed for the limitless package " * val left angel gathered himself getting dressed and going back in the limo just wanting to get to the hotel and lock himself in his room. When he arrives at the hotel and walks through the doors Alastor and husk are at the bar they see him Alastor turns to face angel who tries to ignore him but Alastor persists standing up to be in front of angel " well you've finally returned " " leave me alone al " " what's wrong the porn to enjoyable? " and that was it angel had gone through to much today and he lost his cool " No I didn't you seriously think I enjoy being beaten and treated like property being forced to love it every day!" Alastor sees angel tearing up and sees a few of his bruises " angel im sorry I-" " just forget it Alastor " he storms of to his room a slam can be heard leaving  Alastor and husk stunned Alastor sits back at the bar husker looks at him " Alastor you should go check on him " " I can't I made things worse" " that's exactly why you have to go to him" Alastor sighs getting up and walking to angels room he knocks on the door " angel im sorry "