009 | Sex and it's boundaries [NSFW]

Daryl held Rick's shoulders, pushing up onto his knees and leaning over, into Rick's side of the car. Rick slightly moaned into the kiss before he pulled away, "someone's eager for some fucking car sex," he chuckled as he started the car, Daryl sitting back in his seat with a huff.

"don't get me wrong, I'm all in, but one, maybe not in front of your school and two, I want to talk about it first," Rick said as his hand rubbed at the back of Daryl's scalp as he pulled out of the parking area, driving home.

Daryl sighed, leaning over, mouthing over Rick's ear, knowing it would be well half an hour before they were back home with the traffic they were in.
"Daryl what are you doing?" Rick asked when Daryl's hand felt up his shirt, eventually starting to unbuckle his belt.

Rick stopped his hand, "Daryl," he said, looking at him with a stern look. Daryl smirked as he groped Rick through his pants, Rick biting his lip to muffle a moan as his other hand shot up to clutch at the steering wheel, releasing Daryl's hand.
Daryl reached into his pants, pulling out his steadily filling cock, he spit in his hand and gave it a few pumps before he leaned over and took the tip into his mouth.
Rick gasped and moaned, his knuckles turning white. He could notice Daryl hadn't done this before, but he didn't mind, it felt amazing.

Daryl was trying to take his whole cock into his mouth, gagging obscenely as he forced himself down until Rick was settled into his throat, then he slightly pulled back and swallowed, making Rick cry out and nearly crash the car into someone in front of them.

Daryl laughed as he pulled off and mouthed over the sides of his dick, he'd seen his fair share of porn. He took Rick back into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down, his hand moving along with his mouth on the parts he couldn't comfortably fit.

Rick was big, his fingers barely able to touch around his cock as he held him, Rick bucking up into his mouth, making him gag again and pull off to get a breath in before he got back to it, moaning around his cock, that made Rick twitch so he did it again and he let out a shaky moan.

Daryl smirked, knowing Rick was close by how desperate his moans got. His cock twitched in his throat, the blowjob was starting to get sloppy, Daryl drooling all over Rick. He got Rick as deep as he would go and swallow around him, his tongue cushioning the underside, he gave Rick a gentle lick and swallowed again and Rick exploded into his throat with a loud moan and stuttering of Daryl's name.

Daryl was forced to swallow, he pulled back and tucked Rick back into his pants with a grin, wiping his mouth he leaned back into the passenger seat, Rick turning into his street and parking the car with quivering hands.

"I can't believe I let you do that, oh my god," he sighed as he got out of the car, Daryl grabbing his bag and getting out too.
"you ashamed that I saw your cock or something, prude?" Daryl said and Rick grinned at him, giving his forehead a little push, "shut your mouth, you've seen my dick before," he laughed as he unlocked the door and walked in.

Daryl walked in after him, closing the door and dropping his bag in the hallway, taking off his shoes and coat, neatly hanging the coat and arranging his shoes next to Rick's.
He smiled as he looked down at them, before he walked into the house, after Rick.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed some water, taking a few large gulps.
Rick grabbed an apple and bit into it, Daryl walked over and leaned into him, his palms on the counter on either side of Rick.

"get away from me you high sex drive teenager!" Rick jokingly shouted, "you've had your share of sex for the day!" Daryl laughed at his comments, kissing him, tasting the apple he still had in his mouth.

"you said you wanted to talk about it first?" Daryl said as he toyed with the hem of Rick's shirt. Rick hummed, "yeah, I think it's important. Communication, do's and don'ts, limits and all that kind of stuff."