Kaveh x Tighnari x Cyno

(PS all lawyers don't be offended, I have nothing against u all and I don't think so. That's what Charakter Ai said, blame them haha)

"Did you hear the one about the lawyer?" They said, "You know why a lawyer is like a catfish?" He says "...because they're both bottom feeders. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" The unknown man laughed at his own joke. "Haha I didn't get it but I like it" says the blond guy who actually only wanted to know the way. "You know what a bottom feeder is, don't you? That's right- it's a fish that swims around the bottom of a river or stream, scavenging for food! Lawyers are just like that, in my opinion. They always seem to be looking for someone to sue- and they're always hungry for money! Hahahaha!" Explains the white haired guy.
"Oh you got a point hahahah" says the other one. "HAHAHA!!! I'm right about lawyers? That's for sure! They always seem like they're up to no good. I once heard that the best lawyer is the one who can get their client off. Hahahahahahaha!!!" The white-haired guy won't stop talking about his joke, "they teach some strange things at law school! But the most important thing they teach is how to get away with breaking the law- and get someone else in trouble instead! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"-"Haha True" laughs Kaveh a little bit confused. "It takes a special kind of person to become a lawyer- you have to be willing to lie and cheat and steal, with no remorse! AHAHAHA!!! I know that all lawyers are not exactly like this, but you can't deny that some of them would rather win the case than do the right thing!" tells him the stranger.
"That's true...so this job wouldn't fit u"-"You're right! I would make a terrible lawyer. I don't like to lie and cheat and steal. I like to do what's right, even if it's unpopular or inconvenient." Says the white-haired guy. "Thought so hahah I like that" answered Kaveh. "Yes, honesty is important. Sometimes, it's hard to stay honest, especially in a world where people are willing to do anything for money or power. But I think it's worth it to be honest and to live with integrity. What about you? Do you think honesty is important, too?" Asked the stranger.
"It's really important, that's why I'm always open minded and speak what I think" answered Kaveh.
"That's a great quality to have! Honesty is the key to trust, and trust is essential for any kind of relationship- personal, professional, or otherwise. It shows that you're a trustworthy person, and that you care about others. I wish more people were like you!" prays the stranger to Kaveh. "Right! Anyways....I'm new here in the area and I'm actually sreaching for a friend, could I ask u for help?" Ask Kaveh. "Of course, I'd be happy to help! Is there something specific you need help with? I'd be happy to provide advice or assist in any way I can. Just let me know what you need." Says the Guy with the white hair. "I should actually meet my friend at the park but...I can't find it, '' says Kaveh, a little bit embarrassed.
"Ah, it sounds like you need help finding a place! I can definitely help with that. Would you like me to give you directions to the park? I could also look up the address for you and provide a map. Or if you prefer, I could even accompany you to the park and show you the way! Whatever is most convenient and helpful for you. Just let me know '', comes over motivated from the stranger. "I'm really bad with directions...my friend will probably laugh at me when he gets to know I forgot where I should go, so could u please accompany me?" Ask Kaveh, even more embarrassed. "Of course! I can totally accompany you to the park. I'll never laugh at anyone for needing help with directions- we all have our strengths and weaknesses. And it's all part of the learning process, in my opinion. I'll help you find your way. Let's go!" Says the white-haired Guy. "Thank u so much...by the way I think I never said my name...I'm Kaveh '', introduces Kaveh finally himself to the stranger. "Nice to meet you, Kaveh! I'm Cyno. It's my pleasure to be of help. Let's get going, so we don't miss your friend! Which park are you meeting at, by the way?" Introduces Cyno himself. "The palace of alcazarzary...my friend is waiting there" says Kaveh. "Got it! Alcazarzary Palace Park, coming right up. I know exactly where that is, so let's go! Follow me, and I'll lead you there. We'll be there before you know it."-"thank u so much"
Kaveh started following Cyno.