Character Introduction

Scott- 42 High School varsity football coach and dad of Maverick, Collin and Ryder. Is strict both in and off the field and while adores and loves his boys is no stranger to handing out a good spanking when it's called for.

Rachel- 40 Housewife and stays busy with her three active boys and their sports while sainting the house so everything runs smoothly. She is strict at times more so than her husband on what she allows the boys to do. When they get out of line she is known to take her brush to their bare behinds.

Maverick- 18 senior in high school and the most athletic. Playing football basketball and baseball which keeps him busy, he also fights for some freedom and his attitude, his mouth and disrespect at times gets him in more trouble then he cares to admit. He is protective of his brothers and has a close bond with them.

Collin-17 junior plays baseball but doesn't take it too serious. Music is his passion and what spends his free time doing. He can get so caught up in writing music he neglects chores at home or doesn't do homework which causes him quite a bit of trouble.

Mason-17 junior runs track younger twin to Collin. Is the more studious kid all honors classes, student class president, has never failed or made anything less than an A in any class. Rarely gets in trouble and when he does it's due to high stress situations where his lashing out and mouth can get him a sore backside.

Ryder-15 freshman plays football and idolizes his older brothers. He throws lot of tantrums being the youngest and not allowed to do as much as his brothers causes some disrespect and his mouth gets him in trouble. He also struggles to keep grades up and his phone gets him in a lot of trouble. He is more sneaky and tends to get both of his brothers in trouble for covering for him.