Chapter 1: Let the Game Begin

Darkness

The soft Sound of Moving water can be heard in the background. A floating light moves it way downwards, As it passes, we see just under the water part of a young man face. His eyes are closed. The Tiny light appears again, this time floating down at the end of the tub, just near someone bare foot, the camera cuts back to the young man Face. Suddenly, his eyes fly open and he comes to life, opening his mouth and gasping for air. As he wakes up struggling within the bathtub, we see his foot catch on a drain plug, unplugging it. The water starts to drain, and we the key with the tiny light go in the drain. The room itself is pitch black, but we can just barely make him out of the dark. The young man lifts himself out of the tub and falls onto the floor, coughing and gasping from the shock. He manages to get on his feet, but as he moves forward he realizes that his ankle is chained to something. He feels his way over to a pipe in the corner, reaching down and pulling at his chain that his attached to it. He cries out, his voice frantic, frightened, and a bit hysterical.

???: HELP! Someone help me!

He stops when he hears a loud dragging sound somewhere in the room. He looks out into the darkness and calls out.

???: Is someone there? Hey!

He turns back to the Corner to which he is chained, says in a slightly softer but yet still in a panicked voice.

???: Shit, I'm probably dead.

Then in the darkness he heard A soft Voice.

???2: You're not dead.

The young man quickly turns in the direction of the voice. Holding out his arms out of balance, he tries to look across the room to whoever is speaking, but still cannot see a thing.

???: Who's that? Who's that?!

???2: There's no point in yelling, I already tried it.

???: Turn on the lights!

???2: I wish I could.

???: What is that smell?

???2: Shh! Hang on a second, I think I found something.

With a loud click and an even louder buzzing sound, the very bright fluorescent lights come to life, lighting up in rows, Now we See A young Man Who was Wet From the bathtub In a Blue hoodie as he was blinded from the light,

Max Whitlock

On the Side we a Young Women With Purple hair and Star in her eyes as she was also wearing a hoodie.