New Year, New Me (2024)

A belated happy new year from little 'ol me, to you, my dearest readers and fellow writers!

If you wish to know what I've been up to until now, I've been keeping myself busy with a lot of concepts for my stories and sorting storylines out on several Google documents— Researching information about any interesting plots and details for fan fictions, original stories, and more. A. Lot. Of. The. Good. Stuff!

However, to just let you know my struggles and why updates aren't pushing through all too much is because of the insecurity when I look at what I've written before it's actually finished (basically I failed to trust the process even now). Therefore, I spiral down this dilemma of "Ah... that doesn't seem too interesting at all" and "Okay, I feel like somethings wrong— gotta delete and start over." Or even the "Man... this is not looking very original anymore!"

I am studying the arts of storytelling and writing to improve the quality of my releases. Of course there's burnout, frustration, and procrastination to worry about but that's not the main issue.

Other than that, I've been going knee-deep into the Girls Frontline lore around mid-2023 up to today and I'm still confused about the whole thing.  This is why I keep deleting my drafts cause they don't line up with the games events but I do keep making several versions every time one is shot down for my one GFL fan fic. I like guns and cute characters, big fan.

As for my Azur Lane story, there's not much consistency in the story which gives me some trouble. Now for you very very creative writers out there, that is a blessing in disguise, not to put down the idea that a fan fic should stick to canon plots but it's just somehow more frustrating for me to cook something up with so little to work off of.

For that, I'd like to apologize for giving out false hopes and promises for the past years I didn't do what I'd said I'd do. However, I'm not lying when I say that I'm working on these stories to be a good, fun read for you all because I like to think you deserve as much :]

I'll keep this announcement short 'cause I believe not everyone is a fan of long paragraphs. I thank each and every one of you who read my first stories, this really kickstarted my interest in being a writer along with my special author friends who've been busy but still posting some good content. (P.S. I hope I can fulfill my promise to buy a little something for 'em)

I won't let that stop me from wanting to achieve my dream of being known for at least making a story that made it to top #1 of any fan fiction category.

Log Book entry #1_Signed in