Literally, Me

It was a quiet morning, 5:30 A.M. to be precise. I woke before my alarm, feeling a mix between drowsy and energetic, I guess I could thank the adrenaline rush. I had 3 or 4 hours to get ready for my classes today.

Went to get prepared for the day with a morning shower, stood for a little bit to get used to the cold running water. I scrolled through my phone, out of range of the shower head, and find myself on YouTube looking at community posts, shorts, and standard videos. I have a short mid-life crisis, realizing that all the content I consume is slowly going stale at this point in my lifetime. It was an interesting thought I had for a while when I had brought it to my conscious attention. 

I put down my phone next to the shower area to listen to a love song about a guy expressing his mixed feelings of getting back with someone he once had feelings for but knows well that what happened in the past would just happen again, finally he gains the courage to break contact with the woman he's been driven mad by and lives his life to the fullest for himself, by himself nearing the end of the song. 

I took my shower listening to the song about 3-4 times before I finished up, putting my imagination to work by inserting myself in that mans shoes and being. It was a sensation to say the least or an experience, like I've had memories that weren't mine to begin with, poetic almost. 

Then I got dressed, thinking about the songs lyrics for a while as I had a cup of coffee, getting ready for the upcoming lectures. I carried around my phone, to which I discovered a familiar meme song, a synth wave (I'm sure you can figure it out from the title too). Except, it was then combined with another song where the same actor played the role of a driver. From trying to be human, transitioning into leaving everything behind to protect someone.

Woah...

Log Book entry #2_Signed in