✮38. ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ ʟᴜꜱᴛ.✮

I watch as the boys finish up the concert and bite my lip. Me and Tom had to stop halfway through our little hook-up in the bathroom, just before I was about to cum, I've been dying for him since.

They had nothing to do after todays concert, no meet-n-greet or anything, so we could race straight back to the hotel.

The boys finally jog backstage and instantly Tom grabs my hand and bag and pulls me to the exit with him.

As soon as we're out of sight from the boys, we kiss and run to his car. We needed to feel each other up, bad.

He opens the car door for me and slams it shut for me before sprinting to the drivers side and instantly shoving the keys in the ignition.

His hand finds in between my thighs and rubs it up and down slowly and sensually. 
"Oh God, Tom..!" I whine, rocking my head back as my panties flood with how wet he was getting me.

"That's right, it's me who's getting you like this, not any other dude." He states lowly. So sexy.
"Say it." He adds.

I nod my head as my brain is unable to think of any other thoughts other then how good his teasing feels.

He moves his thumb to my clit and presses down on it, rubbing circles on it. I moan loudly and clamp  my eyes shut at the feeling.
"Say it." Tom repeats.

"Oh.. Yes! O-only you can make me feel this good!" I moan in between pants.

The car stops and Toms lips come in contact with my neck, his hand moving away from my desperate, throbbing clit.

"Good girl.." He growls against my skin. 

He slowly kisses up until our lips meet in a fast paced dance, our tongues entangling.
"Enough teasing.." I huff, pulling away from the kiss.

"You want me to fuck you, beautiful?" He smirks.

"God you're an ass." I roll my eyes, shoving his chest and turning away from him.

His lips peck the area underneath my ear. "I wanna fuck you, Schön, if that helps" His teeth bite my earlobe gently.

My breath hitches in my chest, my hand moving to his thigh. "What're you waiting for then?" 

He smiles at me before pushing the door of his car open, I do the same and we step out of the sleek black car. Paparazzi wait outside the hotel, snapping pictures of us as we walk.

Tom walks up next to me and places a hand on my back which slowly moves lower and lower until he's squeezing my ass. He leans into me and whispers: "They'll talk, but we can always play it off." 

I nod and place my hand on top of his.

Once we make it into the hotel I turn to him and giggle, instantly connecting our lips before pulling him quickly to the elevator, the speed was back.

Foreplay started in the elevator as we couldn't physically wait any longer, the undeniable, sexual tension had won.

He hastily ripped my top off of me and I placed my hands under his, feeling up his chest. I quickly pulled away from our make-out to asses the damage done to my top and saw the front was totally wrecked.
"I'll buy you a new one, schön." He panted, his lips moving to my bare shoulder, kissing me so rough that I'd certainly have large marks there in the morning.

I pulled his top off of him just as the elevator opened, we instantly stumbled out, trying to stay in the kiss.

We bumped into walls as we staggered down the hallway to my room, my back arched each time it roughly hit one of the cold walls, but I barley cared. I felt drunk off of lust.

I fiddled with the buckle of Toms belt as he fiddled with my room key in the door, not managing to get the key through the keyhole as he was too focused on kissing my cleavage.

Just as he got the door open, I got the buckle of his belt to undo and his baggy jeans instantly fell down.

We stumbled backwards into the room and slammed the door shut behind us. Tom pushed me onto the bed before climbing on top of me and kissing down my neck. He kept going down, kissing down my stomach as he undid my bra.

He stopped at my skirt and quickly pulled the denim off of my waist, my lacy panties going off with it. I kicked off my shoes and grabbed tightly onto the sheets as he began to kiss the insides on my thighs.

At a unbearably slow pace, he made his way to my heat and licked up and down my folds. My back arched and I stifled moans.

"Tom!" I gasped as his tongue circled my clit, he had experience with this stuff.

I knew my high was going to come soon, even though we'd only been going at it for only a few minutes at this point, but all of the foreplay had gotten me so riled up already.

My hands clenched the sheets tightly, my nails ripping small holes into the cotton as my hips bucked into his face.

He sucked down on my clit making a gasp fly from my mouth. "Oh god! Yes! Right there!" I exclaimed, shoving my hips forward.

His hands moved to my waist to hold me in place as he ate me like a four course, five star meal. The knot in my stomach grew and grew with each passing second, it was about to unravel.

"Oh! I'm-I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, my back arching and my eyes rolling back as my warm juices squirted from my heat.

Tom licked up everything I had to give, a smirk on his lips as he enjoyed his victory. He climbed back up onto the bed and lay down next to me, wrapping an arm around me. We both heaved as we tried to catch our breath, my hand lay on Tom's chest, feeling his rapid heart beat.

That shit was passionate. It's scary.
I don't like him, I can't. I hate him with my whole being.
He ruined my whole life back in high school. He's proved over and over again that he's untrustworthy.

I hate him.

He just gets me so horny..

This was only round one anyways.

-ˋˏ ༻✮༺ ˎˊ-

A/N: Here u horny hoes jeez Louise..😒

Girls love shoes tho>>>>>

I'm literally meant to be studying for a maths test rn but no, here I am writing smut for u whores. What is my life...