✧˖*𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌✧˖*

˚༺ ˚₊ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 ₊˚ ༻ ˚

ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ𑁍

Jungkook's POV:I was headed out to get some fresh air cause i got tired of taehyung and Jimin hyung's constant bickering over me

Jungkook's POV:
I was headed out to get some fresh air cause i got tired of taehyung and Jimin hyung's constant bickering over me. I was taking a stroll when I bumped into someone when i looked I saw the most beautiful person i have every seen in my life.

" Are you ok? Wait jungkook hyung!?",the person exclaimed. I tried to understand who it was and it finally clicked."felix from stray kids right and yeah I'm ok", "yeah, nice to meet you by the way are you sure you aren't hurt?",felix asked as worry traced his voice." Yeah I'm sure,are you?","yes I am"."Where were you headed?",I asked the short bean ,"oh, nowhere,I just headed out for a stroll,I needed some fresh air,what about you?", "yeah same,wanna walk together?", "I would love to hyung","please don't call me hyung when we're alone". "sure kook",he said while giving a smile which could blind anyone easily. While we walked I observed his features,he had the prettiest eyes,the cutest smile,amazing hair,he had the most petite body that anyone could fit in their arms and the most beautiful freckles almost like little stars on his face. I didn't notice I was staring at him for so long until felix brought me out of my trance." You have really cool piercings","thank you snowflake.", "yah don't call me snowflake",he said while lightly hitting my shoulder. I just let out a chuckle "I'm just spitting facts,cause as they say 'little snowflakes are like presents sent from heaven' and you are one,I get it we just met but I think this line fits perfectly into your description. After hearing that he wrapped his small hands tightly around me and gave me a hug, "Thank you kook for making my day,how about we meet again when we're free","sounds good to me,can I get your number?", "sure". After we exchanged numbers we stopped by a park and felix quickly ran to the swing. "Don't swing to hard you'll fall",I warned him."It's ok kook I won't",just as he said it he fell from the swing but luckily I caught him. We stared at eachother not looking away. His brown eyes had tiny sparkles like snowflakes."I sh-should have listened ", he said blushing and we both retracted from eachothers grasp."It's getting dark we should probably head home","yeah I'll drop you off, it's dangerous to walk outside in the dark alone "." No worries,I am a 3rd grade black belt in taekwondo I can easily beat anyone's ass",I was shocked " a 3rd grade black belt !?,I am a red-black belt ,but still I'll drop you off". Shortly after we reached his house,we bid our goodbyes and he gave me a hug. He had such a tiny waist that my arms could cross eachother when we hugged." Bye kook,see you tommorow ",he said before going into his house. I walked back home with a smile on my face,I couldn't get his image out of my head. The way I could hold him in my arms and how his eyes could shine even in pitch black sky, I know it might be crazy but I think I'm inlove (inception by ateez just started playing)

I reached home and as I was about to enter the house I heard both v and jimin hyung still fighting and I was gone for hours. I sighed and entered the house, everyone's attention was on me,"jungkook where have you been, I was worried you ran away",jin hyung said while coming to me and cupping my face with his hands."I'm fine hyung,I just went for a walk and I met a friend". "what friend?",namjoon (bro autocorrect did RM wrong it autocorrected his name to lampoon) hyung asked,"oh,you know felix from skz right?"."Ohh,he's sooo cute",jin said. Taehyung and jimin hyung quickly ran to me and both grabbed one arm each "so jungkook you wanna go watch a movie in my room?",asked jimin hyung. Before I could answer Taehyung hyung beat me to it "his answer is NO ,he's gonna come with me and our dogs can have a doggie date" ,annndd -they started fighting again. I quickly went upstairs into my room and locked it. I took of my shirt and I jumped on my bed and was about to drift to sleep when I hear a *ting*