2.5 - Satellite

Satellite - Harry Styles
"Spinning out, waiting for ya to pull me in
I can see you're lonely down there"

Satellite - Harry Styles"Spinning out, waiting for ya to pull me inI can see you're lonely down there"

(Aurora's pov)

"Aurora" Loki says

Loki gets up and walks over to the barrier right in front of me. His eyes staring into mine in disbelief.

I let out a soft giggle "I'm getting déjà-vu" I say

He brushes off the comment and stares at me.

"What are you doing here? How did you get to Asgard?" He asks hastily

I hesitate, should I tell him about what might happen to me and Jane.

"Thor needed my help. Jane has an um. Problem. So I thought 'Why not take a little walk around the palace.' Then I stumbled down here and came across my favorite super villain" I say leaving out the part about me now being infected with whatever the hell is happening to Jane.

Loki narrows his eyes at me. Probably not liking my half baked answer nor the super villain joke.

"Is ok if I come in?" I ask pointing to this cell

"Go ahead. I don't see how you can-" he stopped speaking as he watched me walk though the glowing yellow shield.

"Ta da" I say with a huge grin as I'm now standing in his cell. In hindsight it probably wouldn't be a good idea to just walk into a prisoners cell.

Loki turns to me with a smirk.

"Clever." He rasps. Then I see him rake his eyes over me. Looking me up and down with a smirk.

"Quit looking at me like I'm a peace of meat." I say sternly

"Oh but darling you looks so ravishing. Wearing my colors." He purrs

I feel my cheeks heat up. But I decide to drop the topic. So I glance around his cell. I see that he has a nice cot compared to the others and a huge stack of book.

"Whatcha reading?" I ask pointing to the book he was reading before I interrupted him. Now trying to change the subject.

He walks over to his bed and sits down on the edge and grabs the book.

"Romeo and Juliet. Apparently a Midgardian classic." He says flicking open the book and looking at the pages.

"Ah yes" I say as I walk over to him and point at the spot next to him on the bed