Chapter 1

(This chapter is short because it's the first one I promise the chapters in future will be longer)

There I was sitting in a cafe next to Estella staring into space. I was contemplating if I should tell her what happened between me and Landon. It's the 4th time we've broken up. Except this time I think the break up is permanent. See we got into this huge fight and I commented something well really bad on his ego.

"Shit" I thought to myself, I'm fucking glazing on what I said to him. So if I can't even tell myself the full picture how the hell am I gonna tell Estella? Then I snapped back to reality after Estella asked me something or did she say something?

I couldn't really tell. I looked at her "Hm..?" I truly didn't hear what she said. She then rolled her eyes jokingly "I asked you if you were okay you look stressed out about something." Her manner turned a bit worried. I paused for a bit before wondering if I should tell her you know what it's fine I'll tell her. "Me and Landon broke up today" I say looking away from her because I knew what her expression was gonna be. It was like that everytime. She hated landon's guts and everytime I told her we got back together she wouldn't talk to me for an hour then she would scold me on going back to him.

She scoffed, "Just for you to go back to him in a couple of months." she said while sounding annoyed. "I promise this time we're officially done, I swear I won't go back at all" I said to her. She stayed quiet for a while. I could tell she was processing what I had just said to her.

"You know he's toxic Vivi. I have no idea why you got back with him in the first place." She said, looking at me. I then took another sip of my coffee. "Well he has a thing of sending me love notes when we break up and sending me long text messages about how much he lov-" She then stopped me in the middle of my sentence "Then as soon as you take him back he stops all the flirty things he was doing to you and basically ignores you throughout the whole relationship until he needs you for something?

Yeah that's the dude you keep taking back. I thought I was delulu about my men but you're on another level." She says. I then scoff "Alright maybe you're right I should stop taking him back" I start smiling proud of myself . I felt myself gain a new type of confidence.

"Yeah I know what i'm gonna do i'm gonna have another glow up, have a different makeup style, Dress differently" I say smiling. "That's the attitude to have a girl" Stella started saying smiling hyping me up. However we didn't notice that we started yelling so basically everyone in the cafe were looking at us as if we were crazy. We then looked around. "We should get out of here" She said looking embarrassed.