Break Up [ R ]

a/n :
request from idk i lowk forgor 😑
but i did exclude some things bc i got lazy writing this and was running out of words to use 😑

———

Raj looked at water below him as he sat on the dock, he couldn't believe Bowie would do that. After telling him he would stop cheating, and then proceeded to do it two more times?

How could he just lie like that? Raj began to tear up as Bowie appeared behind him.

"Heyyy..." Bowie stood their awkwardly, not saying anything for a few seconds which felt like forever, then opened his mouth once again.

"I'm sorry Raj, I didn't mean to nor want to cheat.. It's just, the other team was almost across and we probably would've flunked that last challenge if it weren't for the cheating. Plus I didn't even know about the cheating part on that last challenge until we got there!"

Raj shook his head, "Who cares if we would've flunked the challenge? Plus you still knew abt the cheating in those two challenges and decided to do nothing but go along with it. You broke my trust, Bowie."

Bowie frowned, "I know.. And I'm sorry Raj! I really am, I just got panicked and worried and I really didn't want to end up by the campfire having to vote someone off.."

"We could've just voted together, someone like Ripper or MK.. But you decided to cheat instead! I'm just so.." Raj sighs in frustration.

Bowie didn't know exactly what to say, he literally just made the love of his life upset. Bowie opened his mouth to say something but then froze at what Raj had to say.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to trust you again, especially after that." Raj frowns as he begins to tear up.

"Raj.. I swear I'll make it up to you, believe me! I'll try and make it up to you and not cheat and I'll never ever break your trust again!" Bowie panicked.

Raj shook his head once again, then opened his mouth to speak. "No, Bowie.. I don't think this is going to work."

Bowies heart shattered. He's been told this before by other guys he's dated, but this felt different. He felt worse.

Bowie held back tears and managed to get a few words out, "Are you saying we should break up?"

Raj said nothing, it would've been completely silent if it weren't for the birds. It felt like forever before he said anything or even moved.

He slowly nodded his head, Bowie felt shattered. Yes, he's been broken up with multiple times, but this felt different. This felt like the whole world collapsed. This felt so much worse, it felt like the world ended right there and then.

"Oh." That was all Bowie could manage to get out of his mouth.

Trying to hold back tears, Bowie opened his mouth to say one last thing.

"Well, I'll go now. Sorry." He said, then walked straight to the cabins.

He entered the girls cabin room, no one in there, and broke into tears.

He had such a great thing going w Raj, how could it end right there?

Bowie began to think of what could've happened if he just did what he said he would. Not cheat. He cried harder at the thought.

Yes, break ups made him sad but it wasn't as bad as this. He felt horrible.

———

Raj sat at the dock still, tears formed into his eyes and he began to cry. He had never broke up with anyone before, he's never been in a relationship before.

Breaking up with Bowie made him feel horrible, he felt guilty and he felt like his heart shattered.

But what else was he supposed to do? Keep a relationship ongoing? A relationship where he couldn't even place a little trust into Bowie?

Maybe this was for the better, maybe they just weren't met for each other.