Stay

okay, the only reason i havent been posting lately is because of two reasons.

1. im on my school chromebook and wattpad is wacko on here its sometimes blocked and sometimes not so i dont know when it will let me and when it wont.

2. i very very recently lost two people very close to me so obviously thats been hard.

my brother pranked me and said that in the books michael malested two kids... i was heartbroken. but then he told me he was kidding and i hit him

BUT YALL

1K VIEWS?!?!?!? TYSM!

i will be doing a special asap 

choose between

a football game between y

michael and friends with cuteness from my baby michael

michael headcannons but improved (might do this anyway)

or flashbacks and memories into mikey and y/n's past (also might do this anyway lol)

anyhoo lets get started!

Playing: Long Live|Taylor Swift|Taylor's Version

~I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you~

The car ride there had been silent. Not with thick tension in the air though. I don't know why Michael and I were fighting so much more often. I'm not worried though, It's not like I'm gonna kill myself.

We soon pulled up to the infamous Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. "Alright, I'll do the talking, okay?" I nodded my head and Sammy grunted.

It wasn't locked, which was strange due to the fact that it was nearly midnight. Michael kept checking his watch repeatedly like it was life or death that we had to be in there before midnight. It's adorable when he's dramatic.

William was in the entrance room of the building. I hadn't been to this pizzeria yet, so I took in the details.

Sammy slipped his hand into mine and I pulled it away. I swear I could see a small smile on Michael's face. 

"Ah, Michael Y/N, and Sammy! I greatly appreciate you three taking on this job! I suppose Michael will teach you the basics. I should get going now!" He smiled uneasily. "Elizabeth and I are due to watch another episdoe of the bachelors!" I giggled and Michael smiled. "Bye Fatha, we won't dissapoint."

He led us to a room down the East hall. It had doors on either side and junk littered on the floor and desk. There was a camera monitor and buttons next tot the door.

Michael started explaining after whispering to himself that we had five minutes. 

"The white buttons are for the light to check for animatronics. The red buttons are for the doors in case the animatronics show up. It's only your first night, so there shouldn't be too much trouble."

My face contorted out of confusion. "WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF THEY 'SHOW UP'?!" 

Michael snickered and continued. "These are for checking where the animatronics are. Arguably, this camera is most important early on." He pressed a button on the screen and it showed a purple curtain with a wooden sign in front of it that said "OUT OF ORDER".