Code Red

The army jeeps were on their way out of town when they were spotted by one of the boys who was holding binoculars as they were on the roof of a building. "See, I told you it was a big hoax. My Dad said..." Snips said before gasping upon seeing Giant. "Give me the binoculars." Snips said. "What? Why?" Snails asked, giving him the binoculars. Snips look through the binoculars at Giant who is sad. "Hey, there it is. I see it!" Snips said as he saw Giant walk away into the woods. "It's big. It's walking away." Snips said, "Give me those." Snails said taking them back as his best friend pointed where was Giant. "Over there. See it? See it?" Snips asked.

"The monster! Holy cow!" Snips and Snails both said before the both of them ended up falling off the roof, as they held onto each other. The binoculars fall and almost hit a man walking by. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Snails yelled as Giant heard the two boys cry for help. "WE DON'T WANNA FALL!" They yelled as the crowd formed around the scene. Among
the crowd were Applejack, Sunset, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie as they saw what was going on. "I'M SLIPPING! I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER!" Snips said as he let go.

Giant ran and landed on the ground as the two boys fell off but landed on Giant's hand safely. The crowd felt surprised upon seeing the robot saving the two boys' lives. Giant lets the boys down who run to their dads. "Dad!" "Daddy!" Snips and Snails yelled, both hugging their fathers as the two fathers smiled at Giant. He saved those boys." A man said surprised. "It's friendly?" A woman asked. "Of course he's friendly. He's a human too even if he's a giant robot." Sunset said approaching Giant. "Yeah he may seem scary but he's actually a big softie," Pinkie said as Fluttershy nodded in agreement. "Yeah he may seem like a weapon but he's nice and wouldn't harm a fly," Twilight said.

Outside of town, Striker and Rainbow Dash were riding on the motorcycle continuing to look for Giant. As the army jeeps drive away, Ace sees Rainbow's uncle and Dash ride by them, he looks back at Giant. He at first doesn't react and goes back to driving. But gasps at the realization "WHAT!?" Ace Deder yells then looks at Giant again. "WHAT!?" He then bumped in front of the jeep and a jeep bumped from behind him. and his car was damaged. Ace falls out of his car, stands up in a flash, and points at Giant. "STOP! LOOK! LOOK BEHIND YOU! THE GIANT, IT'S ATTACKING! IT'S STOMPING THE TOWN! I WAS RIGHT!" Ace Deder yells as General Smith turns and sees Giant. "Sweet Mother of God." He said in shock.

Back in town, Giant smiled as the crowd looked at him. Rainbow Dash and Striker arrive as Dash runs up to Giant. She looks up at him feeling surprised. "I am not a gun," Giant told Rainbow as she smiled and got on his hand. Giant then picks her up as Dash waves to her friends. "Hey guys what's happening?" Rainbow asked. "Nothing, darling we were just about to meet you at the scrapyard but I guess not anymore." Rarity said. "Yeah a little misunderstanding happened but everything's okay now," Dash said looking at Giant.

Windy arrives and sees Rainbow in the robot's hand feeling surprised. "Hey, Mom. Meet my new Friend!" Dash smiled and waved at her. The peaceful atmosphere was suddenly changed as bullets hit Giant in the back which caused him to groan in pain. The crowd reacts in shock and turns to see it's the army who shoot at him causing Giant to fall and hit a building. "DASH GET GIANT OUT OF HERE!" Applejack yelled as Rainbow nodded without a second thought. "COME ON BUDDY!" Rainbow Dash yelled as Giant covered her safely with his hand and he started running.

General Smith tried shooting Giant as Ace covered his ears. Striker drives and stops in front of the tank, holding his hands up. "HEY, STOP! THERE'S A KID IN HIS HANDS! STOP SHOOTING!" Striker yelled as Deder walked up to him. "You can't, he only reacts defensively. If you don't shoot, he's harmless. You gotta tell the general!" Striker explains. Ace reacts with anger. "This is all your fault... If you..." He raged but Striker cut him off, annoyed.

"Would you shut up and listen! You gotta make them stop. The giant's got my niece with him." Striker said as Deder thought for a moment. "I'll take care of him," Ace said as Striker rode away on his motorcycle. Ace goes to speak to General Smith. "He says the monster's killed a kid Sir, we must stop it at all costs." General Smith then uses a walkie-talkie. "Go to code red Repeat, code red!" Ace Deder said.

Back with Windy, she was in her car driving while Applejack was with her in the passenger seat.  Windy followed trying to spot Giant but she almost hit one of the army soldiers. "Watch it, lady!" He yells. Suddenly Air Force jets fly into the town as Windy continues driving as Applejack looks out the windows trying to spot Giant and Dash. While Giant continued running, still holding onto Rainbow safely.

The jets flew past the robot and Dash saw the bus below."LOOK OUT FOR THE BUS!" Dash screamed. Giant gasped and he tripped through the power lines then he slid off the cliff with Rainbow screaming in his hand. Just then rocket thrusters came on the bottom of his feet and he began to fly. "You can fly?" She asked surprised. Giant begins to fly up the cliff. "YOU CAN FLY!" Windy came out of her car and she was shocked to see Giant fly up into the sky.

"Try pointing your arms straight ahead, like a superhero!" Rainbow instructed him. Giant held out his arm and flew like a superhero. He was happy when suddenly jets flew past him and one of them started shooting. Giant gets angry and targets the jet but then remembers what he almost did to Rainbow and covers his eyes to stop himself from firing the lasers. "No, no!" Giant said dodging the shooting to avoid getting hit. "I've lost visual, Repeat I've lost visual!" The pilot said. "Man, that was close!" Dash said. Suddenly the blast hit Giant and he falls from the sky. Windy and Applejack witness what happened. "NO!" They both yelled.

Ace Deder sees giant fall from the sky with his binoculars. "Ha! Gotcha!" Ace celebrates. Giant lands on the ground below and groans. General Smith looks through his binoculars. "Good call, Deder. Secure the area. Let's find out what this thing is and who sent it." He instructed as the army drove up to Giant. Giant recovers and sits up then sees Dash unconscious on the ground and he gasps in shock. He tries to wake her up but she doesn't wake up and he begins to mourn his friend thinking she's dead. The army approaches Giant. "It's still alive!" A soldier said. Ace jumps and points at Giant. "JUST, SHOOT AT IT!" He orders. The army starts shooting at Giant. Giant gets angry, his dent disappears on his head. His eyes turn red then he activates a gun and shoots the combat vehicle. General Smith and Ace are shocked to see what Giant did. His body activates more weapons. "RETREAT! "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Ace Deder screams.

The army drives away as Giant marches after them continuing to shoot. Windy comes out of the car with Applejack as Striker gets off his bike. They then check on Rainbow Dash who is not moving. "Rainbow Dash!" Windy said, kneeling and holding her daughter brushing her hair away as Applejack crouched as well tears threatening to spill. Rainbow's uncle then picks her up. "She's unconscious, but she'll be okay. Let's get her in the car." Striker said as they walked back to the car. The army is trying to fight Giant as Ace screams at the driver. "DRIVE, BABY, DRIVE! STEP ON IT! FLOOR IT! IT'S GAINING ON US. FASTER! FASTER! HURRY!" He yells as the army gets back to town as Giant keeps shooting at them and then hits the combat vehicles as General Smith stops the jeep. Taking a walkie-talkie from a shocked soldier.

"All battleships fire at the robot!" The General says seeing Giant approaching them. "NOW! NOW, NOW!" He screamed as the battleships shot Giant and it hit him on the back. Then he heads for the battleships."Nothing can stop this thing! We've hit with everything we've got!" General said. "Not everything, general. The bomb." Ace suggested.

The General removes his glasses, looking speechless. "The Nautical first strike capability is not far offshore," Ace Deder told him. The General narrows his eyes and softly. "You scare me, Deder. You want us to bomb ourselves to kill it?" He asked carefully. "General, the giant seems to follow whatever attacks it. We can lure it away from the town, then destroy it." Deder explains. The General thinks it over and then points to a soldier. "Radio the Nautical, tell it to target the robot, and await my command." He said.