Chapter 8

Wassup fam? I want to say, tq for 600+ views!!! I'm literally watching Jujutsu Kaisen and I feel like absolute great. I'M FINALLY ABLE TO WRITE THOUGH!!! Sorry for postponing for such a long time, and enjoy this :>

P.S. I'm making it a bit more different so don't mind if there are personality changes. And uhm- don't mind if the story is weird (They are going to be slightly calmer and matured. Hope you like the changes though :D)

Tanjiro's pov

I made it to school earlier than usual. After chasing Zenitsu and killing him, I went to my next class. As I was walking to my first class which was Geography, someone came up to me from behind. 

''Tanjiro-kun! How are you?'' I turned around and realized it was Kanao. 

''Ohayo Kanao-san, I'm fine. What about you? Have you been well?''

''I'm fine too. Uh could you give me some pointers about Nezuko-chan?''

''Why though?''

''It's uhh... personal reasons.''

''Do you like her?''

''How did you know?''

(Sorta weird right?)

''Based on the way you are asking me, and how you are to embarrassed to say so''

''Ah.. well, could you give me her number?''

''Uhm I'm not so sure about that. How about asking her yourself?''

''I could try...''

''You can go get her! (Idk what I wrote but I'm leaving it like that)''

''Alright then''

''Bye Kanao-san! Good luck!''

''Thank you Tanjiro-kun! Bye!''

(I have to say, I'm pretty good at using Japanese pronouns)

I continued walking and saw Muichiro.

''Hey Muichiro-kun! What are you doing?''

''Nothing that much. Why?''

''Just want to know''

I'm having butterflies for some reason.

''Well, what's your first class?''

''Geography with Mr. Sabito''

''Oh...your in the same class as Inosuke..Isn't he loud and annoying?''

''Yes he is, but Aoi will be there to calm him down. What is your first class?''

''Chemistry with Ms. Shinobu''

''And your brother?"

''Math with Mr. Iguro''

''I see. Our classes are next to each other, so we can go together ''

''Ok.''

As me and Muichiro were walking, we were met with a furious Inosuke.

''GONPACHIRO! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!!''

''What do you mean....?''

''HIM!''

He pointed at Muichiro. We just stared at each other before me turning bright red. Muichiro hand a pink tint on his face.

''I- wha?? He isn't- huh?????''

''DON'T LIE TO ME GONPACHIRO''

''I'm not lying????''

''Fine I'll let you off this once.''

''Hey Muichiro sorry about him... he can be like that sometimes heh..''

''I-It's okay.. if you don't mind... could I actually be your boyfriend..?(So early lmfao)''

''I-I uh-h..''

We just stood there in silence as the bell rung.

''Seems like we have to get to class'' I said

''Yeah.. your right''

We both walked to class.

''Bye Tanjiro. I hope you can give me an answer''

''Bye''

In class, I was thinking of what Muichiro said earlier. Did he mean it?

I was trying to hold back a sheepish smile but failed.

''Tanjiro, what do you find so amusing?'' Miss Shinobu spoke up

''Nothing...''

''Then stop smiling as if you're straight (lol I didn't know what to write hear XD)''

''Alright''

Words-472

Hey! Eastpainter123 here ;) I came to say, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. MaybeI can get a chapter out by tomorrow. BTW, my fav ship in Jujutsu Kaisen is ItaFushi aka Itadori x Fushiguro :D (Don't judge, I'm into gay ships alr? I'm already gay asf irl-) But it ain't important. Feel free to leave ideas~~~~ No spoilers though~~~~~ Anyway, bye bye~~~