Perfect Date

Vanna POV
As I was sitting in my room thinking of what to wear for my date with Andrew? So I just chose my Joggers,Black Shirt,and my Fadora. As I hear my dad answer the door I hear Andrew's voice!
Andrew-"Hello Sir"
Father-"Hello come in!"
Andrew comes in and sees me walking out and smiles
Vanna-"Hey"
Andrew-"Hey beautiful"
Father-"Doesn't matter what time just make sure you don't wake up her mom"
Andrew-"okay sounds good"
Andrews POV
As I walked in and saw her walk out I smiled. She looked gorgeous!
Vanna-"So let's get going"
Andrew-"Okay after you"
When we left I held her door open and she got in then I got in.
Vanna-"So where are we going?"
Andrew-"It's a surprise"
So I blindfolded her and drove to our destination.
Vanna POV
He blindfolded me and we drove to our destination. He helped me out the car and walked me inside and the next thing I heard was...
Waiter-"Hi welcome to chillies!"
At that moment I smiled because I love chillies!
Andrew-"Table for 2"
He then took off the blindfold and we were escorted to our table.
Waiter-"So what will you be having?"
Andrew-"I'll take some lemon water. You can order whatever you want baby girl"
Vanna-"I'll have lemon water and a menu"
Andrews POV
I ordered some lemon water and told her she could order whatever she wanted. I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful eyes. I could get lost in them forever. So after we finished eating I took her back to my place to watch Netflix!
Vanna POV
After dinner he took me back to his place to watch Netflix! We were up for hours then he left to get some whip cream and gummy bears! But I started to get sleepy...
Andrew-"I'm back"
Vanna-"Cool"
Andrew-"Are you tired?"
Vanna-"A little"
Andrew-"Want me to take you home?"
Vanna-"No I'm gonna tell my dad I'm staying the night"
Andrew-"Okay"
So then I texted my dad and asked if I could stay the night and he said yes!
Andrews POV
After her dad said she could stay me and her cuddled together in my bed watching Netflix while eating whip cream and gummy bears. She fell asleep so I put every away and kissed her on her forehead. Then we both went to sleep...

Author:OMG sorry for it being boring just wait until next chapter that's when it'll get interesting