26• Surprise

Liam's Pov:

After I got Isa back, I've felt so happy.

I know, right? It's crazy every time I think about it. Her dad told me that if I hurt her in any way, then he'll come after my head, and yes, he was definitely serious about it. As much as he likes me, he would keep his word.

I sit on my chair looking at my emails since I haven't been around. I have to tell Kaden to go look at the shipments that we are expecting and train the new group that comes in today. The British Mafia leader, Martin Miller, called and invited me to the grand ball that happens every after 2 years. The Mafia families take turns with hosting, and this year, the British Mafia is hosting.

I wanted to tell Isabella about it, but I'm too excited about the date we have in about an hour. I'll probably tell her over dinner.

But this isn't just any normal dinner. Today, I'll be asking her to be my girlfriend. And shit I'm nervous. I don't do relationships because I think they are useless and a waste of time, but Isa makes me think otherwise. I call Kaden to take care of business tomorrow and also call the jewelry store and place an order for tonight.

Once I've sorted everything, I make my way down to the gym to relieve some stress and the nervousness I have for tonight. I go up when I have about 30 minutes to prepare for tonight.

With just 10 minutes left, I'm headed downstairs to wait for Isa.

I'm in my black suit with a white shirt with 2 undone buttons showing my chain. My rings, Rolex, on my right hand. With my hair neatly brushed back. Not forgetting my signature cologne, I noticed Isabella has taken a liking to.

Isa's Pov:

Taking one last look in the mirror and for once in my life, I felt beautiful. I felt alive. Seeing how lively I am gave me a glow I never knew I needed.

As I made my way downstairs with my heels clicking on the floor filled with nervousness. Liam turned and faced me, running his eyes all over my body. I got hotter by the minute until I cleared my throat, making my way to him.

"You look so beautiful, Isa." He says, still staring at me with awe in his eyes. I wore a tight, silky dress that was backless, making it show my curves and perfectly toned skin. I look down embarrassed because he makes me so nervous. "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I say, looking up at him. He gently smiles and pulls out a bouquet of white roses. "How did you know?" I asked, shocked that he knew I loved white roses.

"I don't kiss and tell amore. Let's go before we get late, Sí?" I nod and hook my hand in his as we make our way to the black Porsche.

I notice how he kept on looking at me in the car as if he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I won't lie. That made me feel something between my legs. The way he looks at me. The way he licks his lips when he stares at my lips.

This man will be the death of me!

We soon arrived at some fancy Italian restaurant. This place could be seen that it was meant for royals. I felt as if I didn't belong here. This place was literally like nothing I've seen before.

Liam opened my door and led me inside the restaurant as one of the doormen parked the car. I stared in awe as the beautiful bright lights caught my attention.

"Wow, this place is amazing." I say as I'm still impressed. "I'm glad you like it. It is new, and I wanted to try it out with you." Liam says as we approach the receptionist, but she quickly shows us to our table, which is in a quiet corner with some slow background music playing. I didn't miss how everyone in the restaurant had stopped eating and talking, and all looked our way.