V

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🦢˚

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🦢˚

Gentle breeze blew through long strands of blonde as Avalyn sat on the grass. Farleigh's hand in her own as she traced his fingers.

"I really like this one." She smiled, stopping at the ring sat on his middle finger.

"Yeah? I'm pretty sure that one is my favorite." He smirked, allowing his eyes to meet hers for a second before she was back to studying the different designs. Short legs sprawled onto his lap as her head tilted to the side.

She really had no idea what she did to him.

"This one's really nice too." Her smile widened, plucking it off his finger and putting it onto hers. Farleigh chucking when it was twice her size.

Venetia was lying next to them, a cigarette between her lips as she watched Farleigh gaze at the side of Avalyn's face. The boy humming along to her words with a genuine smile.

Venetia could only shake her head to herself, stopping an amused smile from taking over her features as she picked up her book. Avalyn had those boys in deeper than she thought. Clad in her simple summer dress, having Farleigh's mouth going dry every time his vision landed on any part of her body.

It didn't take long for Felix to come strolling with Oliver by his side. They had finally made up and were back to how things used to be. For the most part.

Avalyn grinned upon seeing the two, doe eyes lighting up when Felix dropped himself down next to her. Choosing to ignore she and Farleigh's close proximity when he smiled back, pulling her into him to press a kiss to her hair.

Oliver took a seat next to Venetia, stealing hard glances at the other three when he heard the girl's sweet laughter. Finding her now sat on Felix with her legs on Farleigh, soft giggles leaving her mouth when Felix whispered something in her ear.

On the surface, neither boys seemed to mind. Though deep down they both wanted it to be just them and her.

Felix felt his jaw clench when the wind blew once more, the girl's dress being blown up making her hold it down with flushed cheeks. A sly smile making its way onto Farleigh's face as he pretended to have been looking off into the distance.

"We should go into the field." Venetia suggested, three pairs of eyes widening as they turned to face her. Felix holding the strongest glare as two collective voices of a stern no were heard. Oliver having been the only one aching to say yes.

Venetia laughed in amusement, raising her hands jokingly in defense with a faux apology. Giving the girl a knowing smile which went unnoticed.