lover..?

There was a girl named Bella(me). She was a nice girl, but she can't talk. She always gets bullied at school. But she found a person that is charming and lovely.

  ♡♡♡♡♡─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────♡♡♡♡♡

                                             January 3 2024

I was getting ready for school and and I have to walk what a pain.. There was a guy following me I was scared. So I ran fast. Thank god I got to school, but a bully came at me. "Hey stupid!"  He said. I ran at my class but it was to late.. He grabbed and punch me until I bleed. "Go tell the teacher, oh I forgot you can't talk,   HAHA"he said. I slapped him in the face, he then got very mad that he punches me and kicked me, I then washed my face with all the blood thank goodness I got bandages in my bag. I bleeded so hard.

I got to class early today. " there's a new student today! " the teacher said. Then a guy showed up "please introduce yourself" the teacher said "hi I'm Jake nice to meet you all! " He said. I was..
In love with him. He was cute nice calm. Teacher said he has to sit next to me because no one sits next to me. I was blushing so hard. And he keeps looking at me.

After class a bunch of bullies go to me and started bullying me. But then something surprising happend..... Jake saved me! He said to me "are you ok" but he forgot I can't talk "oh my god I am so sorry I forgot you can't talk.. (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ" he said. The bully ran away. I was so happy that happen I was soooooo lucky. I took a piece of paper and write "thank you" at him he said your welcome and smiled.

It was lunch time Jake decided to sit next to me. He was like a prince♡ he shared a sandwich with me and I wanted to hold his hand but I was shy. He saw me and holds my hand I was soooooooo happy. He smiled and said  "here take my chicken you can have it" he takes my hand and puts the chicken at my hand. And told me to eat it. We're like boyfriend and girlfriend.

Then it was maths we had like 10 homeworks and Jake helped me on the answers. When he was going to the toilet. The girls punched me and said they were jealous of me one of the girls said "he is mine not yours stupid" then he came back I didn't tell him anything because I didn't want us not together anymore I just...

LOVE HIM♡

(I know it's very short I promise I will make chapter 2 a lil long)