❃𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓁 ❃

||पृष्ठ 8||

!!!Jai Shree Ram!!!

Before starting the part,I just wanted to share my excitement and happiness that I got,once now that our Ayodhya has got back it's Ram.I simply can't express in words the happiness that I felt,while watching all this through the news channels and all,its just so auspicious and bright,mesmerizing and breath taking moment.After a long,long,long period of time,nearly 500 years after,here are the results.Sic!!!!

Your Kiara is so so so happy,and hence this update......ab aap bhi kya yaad rakhoge :) 😏🌝😉

Jao jake padho,kyaa hain yeh prisht par,kya nayi mod aayi kahani main,kya huwa hoga ab,kya haseena aise hi laut chali apne delhi wapas.Kya yahi pe khatam kahani.Kya ab phir milenge Anubhav aur Haseena.Agar milenge toh kaise milenge,aur kyu milenge.Aur agar nahi milenge,toh kya yahi tha anth iss kahani ka,jo ki shuru hi abhi huwi thi.

Sawal hain kahi😏

Lekin jawab sirf ek hi😌

Janne ke liye aage padho😉

Meri bakbak padte rahe toh yahi ulajhte rahoge,isliye writer your's ab aagey nahi karegi baat,taaki my priye readers,have fun reading the story,and not reading my bakwas.😁

Apki writer sahiba kuch zyada hi bolne lag gayi hain aaj kal,lekin anyways

Jaisi bhi ho,

Hain toh sirf aapki👉👈

Pyari writer hi na🌝

So bear with me🥰

So let's start the story😅

Heresssssssssss the next part of "The Royal Romance"-all to yourself

Thank me later 😌 after reading......

Haseena's POV:

Waking up,to the chirping sounds of cute little birdies,I opened my eyes,only to realise,that I fell asleep,again,on the swing,in the balcony.Hat's off to me.Thankgod,that I had myself wrapped well in the kambal,else,I would surely have catched a bad cold,owing to the temperature drop,here in Jaipur.

Looking around,rubbing my eyes,so as to open them up completely,I was in awe,looking at the view that just revealed infront of me.My eyes welcome the sunrise, that iris of fire so pretty in its mascara of pure light.The beautiful lake,the swans,the golden time of the morning.The birds flying,the trees.Anyways,then came upon me,the second realization of the day-that all this-this spectacular view,this is the last time I'm gonna see this,cause I'm leaving today for Delhi.At one point,I'm happy to be going back home,home where the place I belong.And on a second thought-I'll miss waking up to such a view,the royal ceremony,the hotel room-was just so mesmerizing,the typical rajasthani cuisine,this balcony,the swing-everything.But then,this is what happens always,to get something you have to lose something.

Okay enough for today's philosophy classes Mithu,let's get ready and we've to pack the bag as well.

I moved inside and after brushing up my teeth and getting freshened up,I took my suitcase,opening it ,spreading it on my bed.Scattering all my clothes,I began to fold and arrange them in the suitcase one by one.While I also had plugged on my airpods,switching on my Spotify,my best buddy-to make this boring task,a bit interesting.I enjoy doing my work,while listening to music,it just lets me enjoy what I'm doing.So tuning myself with the songs that were playing in queue,I was packing up my luggage,that's when I heard a knock at my door.Pausing the song,I took out my airpods,placing them back into their box.I went to open the room,not before looking at myself in the mirror that was attached onto the wall near the door,to ensure that I look like a human and not any wild animal who would scare the shit out of the person standing at my door.