sleep-deprived (seo changbin)

changbin's pov

it was a quiet night and i was working in the studio. it was getting hard to stay awake since it was 4.am already. i decided to wrap things up and go back to the dorm. when i stood up from my chair i got really dizzy. i grabbed my desk to keep myself steady Before leaving. when i got back to the dorm, i stumbled through the door. i took of my shoes and my jacket. i slowly crawled up from the floor, i didn't even relize that i had sat down. i stumbled into the livingroom and fell down on the couch. Before i knew it, i fell asleep.

i woke up to someone shaking me. it was Chan. "you okay,bin?" he asked. i nodded my head once i didn't have any energi to speak. i sat up ind Went to my room to chance my clothes. i put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. i wobbled to the door as i saw that the other members where waiting for me. i put on my shoes and struggled to put on my jacket when Chan decided to help me. " are you sure that you're okay?" he asked me with a concerned took in his eyes. "im fine" i told him with almost a wisper. he nodded as we Went to the van outside. we got in and starded to drive to the dance studio.

when we got there, we put our bags and water bottles down and got into positions. we where going to dance to S-class, LALALA and topline. i managed to get through the fist song and barely the second. but as we got to the last, thats when i stumbled into sungmin. "are you alright?" i asked with shacky voice. "im fine, but are you?!" he asked i a worried tone. "im fine, just tired" i replied. as i where going back into position, i started to get dizzy and my mind felt fuzzy. Before i knew it. i collapsed. i was turned on my back with a scared Chan and Minho. "stay with me honey!" Chan said. "i love you.." i manages to wisper to him before it all went dark.

Bangchan's pov

when we where dancing to topline, changbin suddenly bumped into sungmin. he looked disoriented for some reason. "im fine..." i Heard changbin say as he got back into position. but Before i knew it, he collapsed to the ground. me and Minho quickly ran to him. "stay with me honey!" i said. "i love you.." he wisperd before becoming unresponsive. "hey Hey, wake up! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" i screamed with tears in my eyes flowing down my cheeks.

the paramedics arrived and i was scared shitless. "what's his name and what happened?" the female medic asked as the other where getting to stretcher ready. "his name i Seo Changbin, he had been off the whole day, he kept saying that he was fine but he suddenly collapsed!" i said with a pained tone. "you can come with us in the ambulance if you want" se said with a calm voice. i quickly nodded as they took him away and lifted him into the ambulance, i got in aswell and held his hand. squeezing it tightly, begging for him to wake up.

we arrived at the hospital. i had to wait for the doctor as they took him away. i was bouncing my leg wanting this all to be a Dream, i just wanted to wake up and se that binnie was okay, sleeping next to me with his beautiful eyes and soft features. i was pulled out of my thoughts as a doctor aprotched me. "are you Seo Changbins family?" me asked "yes, im his boyfriend!" i blurted out. "is he okay!?" i continued. "yes he is, he is stable and was given an IV since he was dehytrated. what cause him to pass out is because he isn't getting enough sleep. but he is fine" i thanked god and the doctor ofcorse. "you can see him now" he said and i ran quickly to the room the doctor said binnie was in.

changbin's pov

i woke up in a clean and bright room. i was confused at first, but then rememberd what i had told Chan before passing out. i starded to curse at myself, but then felt a hand around my own, squeezing it tightly. i looked and saw Chan right next to me. holding my hand with tears in his eyes as he smiled at me. "goodmorning sleepyhead" he wispered. i quickly got up and hugged him tightly not letting go of him until he told me that he couldn't breath. he chuckled and caressed my cheek. "i love you too binnie" he told me as he kissed my forhead. "i have loved you since the beginning." i smiled, tears threatning to fall down amy second as i kissed him. lips angainst lips. he kissed he back. he looked at he and asked when i had gotten back from the studio. "4am, i Think..." i wispered looking down at my hand. "4am!? im not going to let you stay that long anymore after what happened today!" he said in a harsh but loving tone.

"lets go home, baby"