Chapter 3: Stuck In Dark

Mari's pov:

I woke up on a mattress feeling REALLY groggy and stiff. My head was thrumming. I groaned in pain not even noticing the cool clasps of metal around my wrists and ankles until I moved. When moved I heard the sounds of metal tapping metal and my heart stopped working. I was about to scream for help, but when I did it was muffled by the gag I had when I was trapped in the trunk. I felt the tears run down my face as I pulled at the chains, trying to break them. It was no use though, they were new and thick, and my only reward were big bruises on my wrist and ankles. I couldn't feel them though, not could I stop trying to the at them, the adrenaline that was costing through my veins wouldn't permit me to stop. After a long time of trashing around I slumped into the bed in defeat and began to study my surroundings. The mattress was on the floor and not on a frame. The floor had a large rug over the most likely wooden floor. I was in the top left of the room, and the chains were screwed into the floor. The room was dark there appeared to be a window, but was covered by something I couldn't quite make it out. There was a heavy wooden door on the bottom right of the room, and the lock was most likely going to be located outside of the small room. As I was busy studying the room and planning possible escape tactics the door opened flooding the room with light from the outside. The figure closed the door making the room dark again, except for a small lantern he had in his hands.

"Hello, my darling."

I couldn't see him because he is behind the brightness of the light, blinding his face from my view but I could feel his smirk digging into my skin. He reached his hand out and placed it on my cheek his thumb moving in a circular motion. I tried to pull away but he forcefully held my face in keeping me from turning away.

"Don't be afraid my darling." He laughed out.

"I would never hurt you.... unless you disobey me."

I tried to turn away again, but he was much stronger in the position we were both in. He continued to hold me in places moving his face closer to mine and kissed me but instead of my lips he kissed the tape were my lips would be. He pulled away and with a sickeningly, deep and evil voice said.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

I was internally gagging as he said that. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever been out through and I've been out through a lot of weird gross akumas and people. But the only thing that I could do was make a sound of anger and disgust to try to show my hatred for this man. He looked at me then at the gag and said.

"I'll take it off for your meals and when I know you will stay quite and behave. Speaking of meals I'll go get it, I made your favorite."

He quickly left the room locking the door and when outside so I was right. My adrenalin rush had completely been worn out when he had left the room. Now I could feel the consequences of my fearful thrashing and felt tears prick my eyes as my headache started growing worse from this new smell. For some reason though it smelled so familiar but from where? A few minutes later the door opened again and now the light was at his side, so his face was covered by the shadows of the room. He bought the lamp up to the side of his face showing real eyes and black ski mask covering his entire face. This man, this man right here is definitely the WORST person on this planet. I swear he may be even more clever than Hawkmonth was....maybe. He gently put the tray of food down on the floor near my bed and slowly started to remove the tape from my mouth, right before he was about to take the cloth out of my mouth he said in a deep threatening voice.

"Don't make any noise, don't attempt to scream or else there will be SERIOUS consequences got it?"

I nodded and he pulled out the cloth. I moved my mouth in a circular motion to try to get the saliva back into my very dry mouth and remove the cottony feeling and taste from my mouth. After giving me a minute it's to do that he held a fork with roast up to my mouth. I stared at the fork for a moment but turned away refusing to eat my kidnappers food.

"Marinette don't be stubborn."

I didn't respond just continued to look away from him.

"Marinette you may not want to eat but at least drink something."

He held up a cup to my lips but I refused. He pulled my head to look at him. I tried to pull away but it was no use, so I just closed my eyes.

"Fine starve!" He yelled.

"But be warned Mari there will be a punishment next time if you refused." He said it in a dark voice I could feel a shiver of fear run up and down my body.

Before he left he shoved the cloth back in my mouth, grabbed a role of duck tape and put a few layers around my mouth finishing it near the back my head. I glared at him hating the feeling of sticky rape around my face. When he was done he took a lock of my hair and bought it up to where the nose holes were and breath the scent of my hair in. I felt violated and repulsed by the actions of this filthy man. I turned away again but he just signed leaving another kiss to where my lips should be.

"Goodnight my Darling."

Where his last words before he left me alone in this pitch black room, chained to the floor. I was feeling scared and miserable and miss my dear Demon, my Damian. I tried to reached for the tape at my mouth but the chains were to short to reach it. I gave up, tears started streaming down my face. My thoughts drifting to ways of escaping this Hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, thank you guys again for reading my crap.Have you guys already guess who kidnap our lovely Marinette write down in the comments and let me know. I'll see you all in the next chapter xoxo... 😘😘