Calm and Poised

It was a cool breezy evening, the winds blew against Y/n's face. Facing the Han river, she cried recalling the pain and guilt she suffered...

-Earlier that day-

Y/n (in mind)- Hello, I'm Park Y/n. I'm happy to perform today. No-no. I'm Park Yn and today I will be performing 'Calm and Poised' choreographed by me... No-no-no, Y/n, calm down, Don't worry the performance will be great!

Staff- Y/n! Come up to the stage! We are live in 5 minutes!

Y/n- Oh, ok. Coming!

Y/n gracefully performs her act, twirling to the melody of the song played.

                                            -After performance, Backstage-

Staff- Y/n! There are some visitors asking to meet you immediately.

Y/n- Who is it?

Staff- They asked it to be a surprise for you.

Y/n follows the staff to the unknown visitors. On seeing them, Y/n burst into tears.

Y/n- Eomma!! Appa!! You came!!! (crying heavily)

Y/n's mom- Of course we did Y/n! How could we miss our daughter's first show in Korea? You have been gone to France for too long. We missed you so much love!

Y/n's dad- We also have something to discuss with you. Come home with us for dinner tonight Y/n. It has been 5 years since we last ate with you.

Y/n- Of course Appa!

-Time skip, Dinner time-

Y/n's dad (finishing dinner)- So Y/n, how has everything been in Paris? Did you make any friends?? (teasingly)

Y/n- Appa!! I do have friends but not the kind you're thinking of.

Y/n's mom- Aigoo! Y/nnie you're already old enough to marry dear, why don't you have a boyfriend yet? Suyin has already chosen her soulmate!

Y/n- My sister has a boyfriend and she didn't inform me?! Anyways, I haven't been in a relationship in a long time eomma, you know after whom.

Y/n's mom- You haven't contacted Felix yet?

Y/n- I have nothing to be aware about him eomma. He's happy living a peaceful live with Jenna.

Y/n's mom- He tried reaching out to you but you never replied. He was dead worrying about you sweetie, atleast give him a visit dear. I'm sure he'll be glad to see after so long.

-Meanwhile, At Lee Corp-

Seungmin (hands a file)- Lix, we have found Miss Park. She has returned from France 2 days ago. She performed at the Seoul Ballet Theatre yesterday. Our men are tracking her exact location.