TW- Violence, Blood, Depression, Death.

Jenna- I wouldn't do that if I were you. You still have to save your Y/N you know.

She flipped another switch revealing a girl breathing heavily in a puddle of blood.

Felix- Y/N!!!!

He runs towards her but gets his leg shot by one of her men.

Felix- You can't do this!!!!!

Jenna- Now tell me darling why shouldn't I? She was the reason you weren't ready to commit! The reason you left me alone PREGNANT to make me realise you never actually loved me! You gave me pain and suffering, I- I had to see my child die in front of my eyes but you, you never even dared to ask my well being. Well, I never really expected that from you anyway. BUT, just so you have a taste of your own medicine, I'll kill your love right in front of your eyes, the same way my baby died in front of me. (turns to Y/n) Any last words Bitch?! 

Y/n- (weakly turns her head to face Felix) F-Felix.... I, I'm sorry for everything. I- Goodbye Lix......

Meanwhile Chan and the gang were having a tough time to get to where Felix was, they were fighting Jenna's men but eventually entered the spot on time.

Felix- (tries to get up but fails) Jenna please STOP!!!! I can give what you need but please let her go, I beg of you please. (cries) 

Chan and Hyunjin entered the scene, horrified of the damage that was already done. Fuck! Chan said to himself.

Chan- (points a gun at her) Jenna! You're completely surrounded. Drop your weapon and surrender if you wanna live.

Jenna- (laughs like a maniac) nan chalali juggo sip-eo (I would rather die) Bye-Bye Ynnie! 

Two gunshots 

One on Jenna

and the other on.....

Y/n... 

Felix- NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hyunjin helped Felix get up and move towards the car. He could only feel his heart break inside him. He knew he never got to confess his feelings to Y/n but he still couldn't process what actually happened, it was just too much for him...

Seungmin had called an ambulance which took Y/n to the hospital. She was barely breathing, she was holding on with a thin string of life that was left in her... Everything had went black....

-After 11 hours-

Felix's wound had been treated and they all were waiting anxiously to get a word from the doctor. Changbin consoled Felix, Han was crying like crazy while Minho embraced him with tears in his eyes. Hyunjin blamed himself for all this, sulking in the corner while Seungmin tried to cheer him up. Chan sat stressed, rubbing his temples and praying nothing goes wrong whereas Jeongin went to the canteen to bring water for everyone, he needed to distract himself from the stress. He was just in time as the doctor just came out of the operation theatre 

Doctor- Are you all for Miss Park?

Felix- Yes we are, is she ok? Please tell me she's okk (cries)

Doctor- (looks down) She lost a lot of blood, we tried our best Mr. Lee. I'm sorry. (leaves) Mr. Bahng, I would like to speak to you.

Chan and the doctor talked for some moment while the rest went to ask if they can visit Y/n. Chan returned to the group, telling they can go to bid farewell to Y/n. They entered the room, tears falling from each's face. 

Felix- (holds Y/n's hand and cries) I'm sorry Y/nnie, I'm really sorry that I cheated on you, I never wanted to but I was an asshole. I really want to make things right Y/n! Please don't leave me!! I'm sorry... I love you....... 

Changbin- (wipes his tears) Come on Lix, We need to go. 

Felix gets up and moves out with the others. Hyunjin said he'd stay back for a few moments. 

Hyunjin- I hope you'll be in a safer place now Y/nnie. (tears form in his eyes) I just hope I could've told you how much I love you, but I didn't want to break your or Lix's heart. I hope that know you know. I'll never forgive myself for letting you into danger again. You can punish me for whatsoever reason you want, for kissing you, for wasting your time...... I-I'm really sorry Y/nnie (cries) I love you and hope you find peace. (kisses her forehead and smiles bitterly)

-Fin-

Pearl's notes

Heyyyyy guys!! Omg this story has finally ended lmao... I really ran out of ideas there cuz I haven't read a reader X member ff in a while so it was kinda getting boring to write the story.... Anygays I have no life in me cuz i spent an entire day reading books on Wattpad instead of my own school books 😅 

And for the Jeongchan book, It's called "Don't go" and no, no one's dying in that book 😂. The story has been prepared and the first chapter is in drafts; I'm soooo exicted to post that ngl. Sooo pwease support me 🥺 ok I'll stopp.... 

okkk I love you 😘😘😘 byewwww 🥰