Birthday - HYJ LESSERAFIM 🔞

a/n: this was requested on tumblr, not proofread.  WC: 3380

Yunjin slowly opened her eyes as the morning sunlight filtered through the bedroom window. She turned to look at Y/N still sleeping peacefully beside her. *He looks so handsome even when he's asleep.* She thought to herself as she watched him sleep.

She propped herself up on one elbow and gazed lovingly at his face, reaching out to gently brush aside a lock of hair that had fallen over his eyes. Leaning in, she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "Happy birthday, my love," she whispered tenderly.

Y/N stirred slightly at her touch but didn't wake. Yunjin smiled to herself. *I have the perfect gift to wake him up* She murmured to herself. Her hand traveled slowly down his bare chest, coming to rest on the waistband of his pajama pants. Sliding her hand beneath the pant, she gently wrapped her fingers around his growing morning wood. Y/N sighed contentedly in his sleep as she began to slowly stroke him.

After a few moments, Y/N's breathing quickened and his eyes fluttered open to meet Yunjin's gaze. "Good morning," she said with a mischievous smile. "Did you sleep well?" Without waiting for an answer, she lowered her head and took him fully into her warm, wet mouth. Y/N groaned at the sudden heat, having yet to fully come out of his sleepy state, yet his hands instinctively came to rest on the back of Yunjin's head. She set a steady rhythm, hollowing her cheeks with each bob of her head.

Y/N's fingers tangled in Yunjin's hair as pleasure coursed through his body. "Jen..." he moaned, his hips starting to jerk in time with her bobbing. The sound of her name on his lips only urged Yunjin on further. She swirled her tongue around his tip before taking him deep into her throat. Y/N cried out, unable to hold back any longer. With a few more hard sucks, he found his release, spilling himself down Yunjin's throat.

She swallowed every last drop, then kissed her way back up his body until her lips met his. Y/N kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her tongue. "That was...- well quite an epic way to wake up," he breathed, caressing her cheek. "But now it's your turn." Yunjin gasped in surprise as Y/N suddenly flipped her onto her back, his hands making quick work of her shorts, the oversized shirt she had on of Y/N rose higher on her torso, showing her midriff. She parted her legs willingly as his mouth lowered to her dripping folds.

Y/N feasted on her like a man starving, his tongue moving in and out, almost in an in-human pace between her slick folds. Yunjin cried out, her hands grasping at the sheets as waves of pleasure washed over her. Two of his fingers joined his tongue, pumping in and out of her tight cave. "Y/N..fuck... don't stop..." she moaned, her hips grinding against his face. The familiar pool of heat was building quickly in her abdomen. When Y/N curled his fingers to hit the sweet spot of her, she fell apart, her walls clenching around him as she peaked harder than ever before. Y/N continued as she came prolonging it, but soon even his fingers couldn't keep up.

Y/N kissed his way back up her heaving torso, kissing the part where the shirt hiked up, then her neck, to finally capturing her lips in a searing kiss. "Happy birthday to me," he said grinning, nuzzling her neck. Yunjin laughed breathlessly, holding him close. "I love you," she whispered, running her fingers through his hair. "I love you too," Y/N replied, his eyes filled with warmth. "Now, how about some breakfast in bed to celebrate?"

Yunjin shaked her head and gazed fondly at Y/N, caressing his cheek. "Let's make this birthday truly memorable first and then breakfast," she said with a playful glint in her eyes.

Sliding her hand down his chiseled upper body, she gripped his growing dick again, firmly. Y/N inhaled sharply at her touch, desire swirling in his eyes.

In a swift motion, Yunjin flipped him onto his back and straddled him, throwing the overasized shirt somewhere in the room, as she began grinding her wet folds against his length. Coating it with her nectar and mixing the previous saliva, Y/N gripped her waist tightly, gazing up at her with complete want.