𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 !

"Welcome to Lewiston Academy!" Principle Downing spoke through the PSA System once we stepped in. "Once each student is able to recieve their Schedules and have arrived at their classrooms, your homeroom advisers will be leading you into the school's gym for the opening ceremony." Was what was heard throughout the school.

I led Anne to the office and we both recieved our schedules from the office staff, Mister Mercury, who was also known as the school vice principle. We quickly split and went off to find our designated classes.

As i reached the 3rd floor, the room that wad supposedly my classroom came into sight. 'Class 3-4 huh? I'm quite smart if I do say so myself' i thought as i opened the door. Not many people inside, around 7 people scattered around the classroom.

Assuming there wasn't any seating plan, I decided to sit in the second to the last row next to the window that showed the rising sun and our school courtyard.

"Hey, i see you're alone, would you like to join me and my friends?" Said a foreign guy with his four friends behind him. He was a white haired, dark skinned boy, around the same height as me just taller by an inch or so.

"I'm Nadir! These are my friends, Orlando Langston, Elliot Collins, King and 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚. Would you like to sit with us?" He exclaimed while introducing the group to me. "That doesn't seem too bad, sure I will, I'm Y/N Halford." I said, acknowleding the group.

'A friend group on the first day, huh? Doesn't seem so bad, they seem quite calm and funny.' Though, when they introduced themselves,a certain blondie caught your attention.

☆ミ
Double update because I'm like that :)
295 words