12 - interruption by your fav

TW: IMMENSE GRAY SIMPING OVER KAYLA

Grayson's pov

Sicily was beautiful as per usual.

The one thing to dampen my visit? The reason I was there.

My mother.

If I could even call her that.

I had left The House without telling anyone. I needed to sort things out and fast.

The sooner it was done, the better.

I didn't know how long I could take without being with Kayla.

Through several calls and connections I figured out where she was.

I rented out a car and drove to where Skye was staying.

I honestly wished I was in Sicily for other reasons.

I thought of bringing Kayla here. We'd stay in a villa and drive around town. By night we'd watch stupid comedy movies and move the furniture so we could dance in the living room.

Forget a couple nights in Italy, that's how I wanted my entire life to be like with Kayla.

I'd lost her. Like a fucking fool, I'd let her go when I shouldn't have. I should have done something, anything. But, like an idiot I watched her go.

My mind trailed to when she'd kissed me while we played truth or dare not two nights ago.

I missed getting to kiss her each morning.

I missed her sarcastic comments.

I missed that look in her eyes when she had a bad idea.

I missed her.

And this, this was the first step to getting her back.

I pulled over at a bungalow and got out of the car, heaving a sigh.

This'd be fun.

I rang the bell and straightened my shirt slightly.

A man answered the door.

"Oh that's fun," I thought. "One of my mothers one night stands is here, some things never change."

"Can I help you?" He asked.

His accent was thick and his hair fell to the front of his face. He could give Isaac a run for his money with how mafia boss he looked.

"Is Skye Hawthorne here?" I asked.

Before he could answer however, a familiar female voice ran through the house.

"Joseph, who is it?" She asked.

Then, she saw me.

"Ohh Grayson sweetheart!" She exclaimed upon seeing me.

"Mother." I muttered.

I passed Joseph a look that said "I suggest you leave." and so he did.

"Come inside-" She began.

I cut her off quickly.

"You know why I'm here so let's cut to the chase." 

Just like that, her face turned sour.

"Ever the responsible one." She said.

"Sometimes more responsible than the woman who's meant to raise me. That's become quite evident as of late." I commented.

"Grayson, there's a reason I did it." 

"oh!"

"That girl took away your birthright! My birthright, I was only doing what's best for the family!" She tried to reason.

"No Skye, you were only trying to do what's best for you. If you actually cared about me, you'd know I love her with all my heart. As for what is best for the family, you know that I will always put family first but she is more important than anything in this world. If she drowns, I'll jump in to save her. Always. Whether she took away my birthright or not. That woman has my heart, completely. She is the love of my life. The one I love more than anyone else."

"Then where is she?" Skye smirked.

"Not here thanks to you. So, do me a favour, stay away from me, and most importantly my girlfriend. Or I swear, I'll ensure it'll be the last thing you do."

And with that I walked off.

Good fucking riddance.

She knows better than to mess with what's mine.

At least, now she did.

Kayla would always be mine. No matter if she wasn't my girlfriend. No matter if she hated me.

She was what completed me. It was because of her, I was whole.

She brought love into my life when I least expected it. When I least wanted it.

But, that was Kayla, unexpected, unpredictable and unprecedented. But, I loved her for it.

She wasn't Emily. No, she was the opposite.

She was kind, but rude when she had to be. She was smart as hell even though most people including herself looked over that attribute about her.

She was so hilarious. Hell, there were times when she'd say things and it'd be hilarious when she didn't mean it to be.

She was so compassionate, and whether she admitted it or not she had natural maternal instincts, anyone could see that from the way she was with Kayleigh.

She was as gorgeous as the fucking stars, if not the embodiment of them herself.

She was not Emily Lauglin, definitely not.

She was no Avery Kylie Grambs.

Her name was Kayla Diana Grambs.

My grandfather did well to remember that name and he made sure the whole world would as well.

And, despite her obviously snide and intentional screwing up of her name. My mother knew the name too. Not Kiersten, not Katrina.

Kayla Diana Grambs.

The woman who brought me to my knees. The woman who unknowingly had me at her mercy.

She had done it once before and she was doing it all over again.

*********************

WC:806

SIMPPPP, jkjkjkj.

I love both of them. (not Skye eww)

Gray and Kayla>>>>>>>