.2 (cries)

Randy's pov:
When we got to the park's fountain, we caught up with the two greasers. I saw that me, Bob and our other friend, David went for Ponyboy, meanwhile two other socs went for the other kid. I heard Ponyboy yelling his name while they were both running, I also heard Pony yell for him to run away, as he couldn't run fast enough the last time we jumped him, with Bob almost killing the kid before running away when the gang's criminal, Dallas Winston showed up. But I guess they were both just too slow. When we caught up to Ponyboy, me and Bob grabbed him by the arms and started dragging him towards the fountain, dunking him down into the cold water multiple times meanwhile the others chased Johnny until he fell over onto the ground. "Stay down kid." I overheard one of the other socs tell him before slowly walking away from him, and getting closer to us to see what was going on.

Bob's pov:
"Anyone got a drink for this greaser?!" I yelled, still drowning "Ponyboy" in the fountain and looking around behind me to see if anyone was still holding their flasks as most of us dropped ours while running after the two because they were definitely half empty by the time. I managed to grab a flask that had a little amount left from someone and opened it, spilling it all on Pony. "Here have a drink pal!" The other socs continued to laugh and get distracted while me and Randy were drowning him. We got so distracted and caught up that no one even noticed that Johnny got up off the ground, no one noticed that he was running towards us.

Randy's pov:
Suddenly, everyone stopped laughing. And the laughing turned into a quick silence, followed with yelling. I didn't understand what was happening until I looked at Bob, slowly taking his hands off of Ponyboy and instead putting them on his neck, trying to.,. stop something? I was confused on what happaned to him until i saw the 6 inch switchblade in Johnny's hand which was covered with blood, it hit me then that I realized that my best friend was dying infront of me, at only 18. I don't think i've ever saw him this scared about anything. I dont think I was ever this scared stiff, I was speechless honestly. It felt like time froze right then and there.

"Cmon man w-we gotta run before the cops show-" One of the socs yelled out. "Get it together Adderson! We gotta leave! He's already dead-" Another soc yelled. I couldn't tell who's voice was who's after what had just happaned, and from how shocked I was but I guessed that it was David. "We can get him to a hospital, We gotta help him-!" I pleaded, hoping anyone would agree with me or something. I knew that Bob was dead from how much blood was spilling, but I couldn't accept it yet, I couldn't accept that the person I loved most was gonna die here, as a reckless and drunk soc. Bob had always been angry and reckless at everything and anything, but you couldn't blame him. His parents loved him too much or too little to ever tell him no, to ever give him something he could stand on for support. They let him run wild which drove him to drinking in the first place, in hope to get a reaction from them, which never worked. And that eventually got him into not stopping and self sabotaging himself. A million thoughts started to rush through my head, what if he did this on purpose? What if he wanted things to escalate the way they did? What would his parents think of all of this? Would they continue to love him too little or too much to even care that their son was gone? Only a few seconds passed after he had been stabbed was when I heard the others starting to run away, there was was nothing much I could do except run away with them, as a hand latched to my shoulder, basically dragging me away from the water fountain and the murder scene.

We ran like hell back into the car. I got into the drivers seat and paused for a moment until someone got into the front passenger seat next to me. Everyone started to panic as reality started to set in. I quickly started the car and drove, I definitely broke a few speeding laws from how quick the car was going but I didn't care. All i cared about was getting to a police station to tell them what we had just saw. Or atleast, get home safe, as one of us didn't get that opportunity tonight.

Words: 848
(Man i give UP we already got so much words in this like i didnt expect to make a whole 800 something word chapter again 😰 ILL TRY TO COOK SMT UP FOR A CHAPTER 3 IF I HAVE MOTIVATION?!1? >_^)