Dish 2

I keep on creating more chapters for my other books that I often forgets to update Ongoing fanfic. I will update this weekly! I'm sorry for the wait! The new cover is made by my good friend Lacplace, I am certainly liking it! XD If you need a cover for your story, she's the one I recommend for beginners covers. I'm not good with cooking, but I'll try to be creative as possible. If some of these works, tell me in the comments on how it taste like!

Yuki had thought sleeping next to a male was going to be hard. But with the smell of nostalgia hidden in the smell of the room, Yuki had fell asleep without even dreaming the night before.

"My little Snow Fairy!" Her father ran up to her on stage, hugging her tightly.

"Father, get off." She said coldly. It was at the peak of 6 years old, and she had won 1st Place in the Culinary Division. She gritted her teeth, knowing that this wasn't enough to beat the Nakakiri.

"But can't I pamper to my-" Yuki just jumped off the stage, giving the trophy to her father and walked out. Filled with useless congratulations, the hallway was suffocating her.

"I hate you." She mumbled, before bumping into a yellow hair boy. Recognizing a curse in Italian, she pouted toward the male.

"Hey! You SWORED!" Yuki promptly yelled, pointing a finger to the boy.

"I did not!"

"Yes you did! Father said it was a very bad word in Italian!" The boy just angrily sighed, before bumping into her to pass through. She fell to the ground, with tears threatening to come out of her eyes. The boy noticed before hesitantly reaching his hand out. She immediately took the hand and stood up.

"Mr. Aldini, I see you happened to meet my daughter." Her father appeared behind her, while the male configured her identity.

"Mr. Shinnozaki, it's been a long time you've been at our restaurant. I hope you will come to our restaurant soon. I never knew you had a daughter."

"I'm divorced, but this is my daughter, Yuki. She recently won 1st place in Culinary Division." The male widened his eyes, shaking his finger as he pointed to her.

"The Snow P-Princess of Culinary?" She smiled at him.

"Let me reintroduce myself. I'm Shinnozaki Yupina, holder of God's Eye. What's your name?" Her father sighed. Although everyone calls her "Yuki", it wasn't her preferred nickname. They call her that because she often mess up her real name.

"Aldini Takumi."

"Let's be friends, ne?"

Yuki immediately woke up to the bright sunlight. Looking at the clock, it was 10 a.m., which was normal for her. It was a habit since she was younger, since her father always wakes up around this time.

Aldini Takumi could be considered as her childhood friend. But in actual reality, they weren't. They would have the most stupidest fight over everything, having cook-off where Yuki will always remain victorious, and cursing to the worst word in the swearing books until their parents had to shove soaps up their mouths to stop them.

Although, there were some good points in their friendship. But otherwise, he had to go back to Italy and they haven't met since.

Going to the bathroom, while remembering to lock it, she fixed up her wig and contact lenses. No one would notice she was acting like a guy. Unless, they had known her throughout the ages. After all, her habits still remain.

"Yuki, are you ready?" Yuki sauntered out of the bathroom, wearing casual clothing. Her chest wasn't noticeable, as she tied it up with clothing tape (you know, the cosplay tape?) beforehand.