strange place

(sorry I said that I was not doing okay everyone..being overwhelmed with everything I had to go collect myself within two days again I didn't mean to say that I was quitting I was just highly emotional and upset about the situation and I really don't want to quit... Please don't get upset with me about the entire thing but you can be upset at the person who said those things to me)

Something felt warm and soft, low beeping echoes in the room, mumbled talking rings everywhere, y/n tried to move her leg. But for some reason she couldn't like something was holding her down. She goes to move the other leg again nothing, 'where am I?' both of her eyes are too heavy to lift up so she couldn't see.

"Should we let her know..." "We can't do that right now" "let her just get some rest" "there was no choice for the situation"... Situation what situation, and exactly who are these people that are talking. Did something happen to her while she was out. And exactly where was she, perhaps her arms could move if she tried it. But for some odd reason she couldn't move either her legs or her arms, did she lose her ability to move her or was she extremely tired.

"Mmmhh" "shh she's waking up slowly what do we do?" "Let her come to her senses" "lor- yes sir" lor? Who's lor. Her chest rises heavily as both eyes slowly crack open, the room was so blurry even four to five figures were blurry. "Your finally awake my gem" that devil word gem it can't be. "Nnn.." "are you trying to say something gosh what was I thinking after finding you in that old building, the medicine must've done the trick before you could even leave the place so it had to kick in later" medicine?!, what medicine!.

They figures are slowly getting clear...tengen uzui and his three wives were looking at her with evil eyes and gentle smiles. It was terrifying, from behind them stood another person. But why were they dressed in a priest uniform. Don't tell me she was going to be married right now!!. Y/n struggles to move but whatever was in her system was too strong. What did he exactly have his three wives use.

"Fuck you...bastard" she musters up enough energy to say it to his face. The other three look back at the other person before nodding their heads. "Alright let's get things started, were brought here tonight to have this soul y/n l/n and tengen uzui to become one" "no!" "Uh keep going please she's really tired and out of it".

"No....no" "okay, I would like to congratulate you on this special evening in the hand of Mr. Tengen uzui, if you would please put the ring on her finger" "I am happy to do that!" "No!!" He doesn't listen one bit. Taking the golden ring out of his pocket he grabs her hand gently. Glaring at him wishing she would just be able to move at least one finger, no a limb if anything.

He slips it on with ease, "fuck you" he locks eyes with her as if saying 'shut your damn mouth now'. "And with this ring I congratulate you on your Newlywed, from this day forward y/n l/n is now uzui for the rest of her life Mr. Uzui you can go ahead and kiss your bride". He did not just say that!, "I will end you in a heartbeat if you even think about touching my lips with your disgusting face" she hisses through her words.