Kafe Muhabet

I remembered that many years ago I listened to one of the beautiful songs, its name is "Kafe Muhabet" and is sung by the Kosovar singer Sabri Fejzullahu, it is released in 2009 and the song is produced by Fabrika Produkcija, the music label which produces Macedonian and Albanian songs and the music video is published by Produksioni Dea on 24th March 2013, also the song is written by the Albanian rapper Big Basta and is orchestrated by the well-known Albanian singer, songwriter and producer Flori Mumajesi. When I was young, I also watched the music video on television and it was transmitted on channel Folk+. In my opinion, I really appreciate the music video because it is so amazing and also its song because it has a beautiful melody. There is something that I appreciate about the song, obviously the melody and also the music scale. The original song is part of the album "Kafe Muhabet", which was released in the same year. I also remembered that the YouTube user ChettoAri published the audio version of the song , which is edited with the singer's photos, published on 10th June 2009.

3 months ago, specifically on 11th October 2023, I listened to the cover of the original song "Kafe Muhabet", which is sung by Kati Zhubi. I found the cover and the live performance on Dailymotion with my laptop which I bought 1 year ago at the mall and it was published by TV Syri Vision on 2nd January 2020. I also appreciate the cover because normally it's the same as the melody of the original song.

About the original song, I normally know that the principal instruments are keyboard, which is heard only in the beginning of the song, clarinet, violin and fisarmonic, which is heard before the last verse "Se shpirtin ti ma more, që kur isha djalë beqar, nuk shtyhet pa dashnore, të parët e kanë thanë, pleqërija është e randë". About the music video, I appreciate every scenes but I mostly appreciate the clock, the cup of coffee and the singer's handwriting, which is amazing

About the cover, the principal instruments are clarinet and drum. This song is sung on the occasion of New Year Day, along with other songs, such as "Potpuri" (1) and "Potpuri" (2)

I also know that the singer published the audio version of "Kafe Muhabet" on 18th June 2024 (P.S. the YouTube channel is managed by the music label Baresha Network)

Both versions, the cover and the original version of the song are beautiful and amazing