Comfort

"You will never be good enough! Now all of your friends must die!" Yelled a strange, scary lady.
"No! Please, don't! Kill me instead!" Yelled Charli.
"No, this must be done! For your suffering!" Said the woman.
"No! Don't!" Charli watched on as her siblings, along with James and Louise, were dumped into molten hot lava, killing them instantly.
James was last. He sent her a sad look, before he dropped with the others.
"No!" Charli screamed, falling to her knees.
"Lottie..." a voice called her name.
"Lottie!" It called her again.

"Lottie!" Charli jumped up from her bed, gasping for air and her heart beating quickly. She looked up to James's bed, and saw he was lo9king at her with concern in his eyes. She looked at him for a moment, before crumbling into a mess of tears. She fell to the floor, and James quickly sat down next to her, pulling her into his arms.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly. She shook her head. He nodded in understanding, just holding her close to him.
After a few minutes of silence, Charli spoke up.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked, the symptoms of a panic attack slowly easing away as James held her.
"Of course." He lifted her up into his bed, slowly placing her beside him.
As James tried to fall asleep, he heard Charli's faint sobs from next to him.
"Lottie?" He asked.
"Mhm?" She sniffed. After thinking for a moment, James wrapped his arms around her. She tensed up for a moment, but slowly relaxed into he embrace. Her sobs stopped as she finally felt safe.
"It was a bad dream... you all died..." she whispered to him.
"We're here... don't worry..." he said. Then, they both drifted off into the most peaceful slumber of their lives.

AHHHHHH I love this!! Sorry that this was quite short, but I loved it and wanted to write it before a went to bed!!! I might go back and edit it later, but for now, this it the chapter! I'll write the next one tomorrow. Here's a question for you:
Do you like Alex and Louise as a ship? I've planned a lot for them, and maybe a thing or two for Theo and ********, James and Louise's ****** (haha, you thought I would reveal my story that easily!)
If you have any ideas for future chapters, please comment or message me! It really helps!
Please follow and I'll see you next time!!!!