Sword Headcanons

HERE WE GOOOO--

 -Sword is Bisexual

-He likes cooking but tends to have an excrutiatingly difficult time when doing it alone

-Despite sword's abilities being all his own, his fighting style has  a couple patterns from Venomshank that he picked up. Given that, he tends to stick close to his teammates wich is a reference to how Venomshank is likely used to fighting with an army of zombies if not generally supporting them.

-He owns a couple home consoles, but was gifted a Nintendo Switch from rocket one Christmas

-He and medkit have known each other since they were little. They have a near brotherly relationship.

-Sword knows a couple of windforce's techniques and sometimes will imitate their fashion if he's feeling confident or a little cocky in battle.

-He loves rock, pop and metal music with a few favorite bands being metallica, ACDC and Kodaline

-Sword and Slingshot are childhood friends, and Sling even offered if sword ever wanted to live around thieves den when he was starting to figure out places he was wanting to move to

-Sword enjoys playing the viola, and has always wanted one as a kid (This headcanon's actually inspired offa my friend headcanoning that Venomshank has a Violin.)

-Sword and Katana often train. He jokingly likes saying that Katana's pretty old school, but actually respects and well understands his sense of honor. Sword himself is also quite serious with how he fights, and often admittedly takes training a bit too seriously.

-Sword is usually pretty calm and focussed in battle, but was formerly a huge scatterbrain in his youth, which while training, Venomshank helped sword work on through some kind of battle-like therapy. it actually worked quite well

-He and Rocket are dating.

-Sword sometimes likes to listen to music while training. He keeps it secret though.

-Sword has inattentive type ADHD (Or just ADD)

-Sword and Firebrand used to go camping together when he was little with his favorite part about it being when they made smores together.

-Sword likes marshmallows which is one of the reasons making smores was such a favorite thing to do.

-Sword and Medkit have actually not seen each other ever since Medkit went to wotk in blackrock. despite knowing full well what Subspace did to Medkit, Sword actually doesn't quite mind him, but was very skeptical of him when he first met him, and even confronted him brashly about the topic. They did end up getting along to a point though, and they tend to have a bit of a friendly rivalry.