First story

It was a rainy day and athur james and carl were sitting in the library. Carl just reads and adam and james just laugh about horrible jokes.
After 20 minutes of james and adam just Laughing, carl had enough he walked over to adam and james and said "guys this is a library not a place where you can make horrible jokes and even laugh about it loudly......." adam and james just look at eachother smiling "yeahh... Sorry carl but.... We were just waiting for you" adam says while smiling at carl. Carl looks at them confused "why are you waiting for me??" james responds "well....did you already forgot?????? We have a meeting today" james smiles softly and carl just looked at them "ohh right i totally forgot!! Good that You're telling me!!" carl was about to leave but james grabbed carl's arm "didn't you forget something ?" he smiles carl looks back "oh right my glasses...." he takes his glasses and leaves the library.

They all walk to the meeting room where Molly and xander already are, sitting at the table eating oreo's.
As molly sees carl she runs over and hugs him "carl!!!! There you are!!!! Where were you????" carl looks a little embarrassed but answers "sorry molly....i forgot about the meeting......" Molly just smiles understanding carl , carl forgets things often He has signs of Alzheimer so molly doesnt mind if he forgets things. Xander, on the other hand, is pretty annoyed he hates when carl forgets about the meetings Xander wanted to say something mean to carl like always but molly interrupted him "ok guys we have to talk about something reeeaaallyy Important!!" xander rolls his eyes already knowing what its going to be, "william will soon have his Birthday!!!!!" molly smiles happy "and because he normaly never celebrates it we will make it great!!!" carl looked a little worried "what if he gets a little too overwhelmed?" he asks  molly thinks about it "good point....." xander looks at carl still annoyed that he got late but then he looks suprised as someone knocks on the door. Molly opens it and at the door was william "uhmm....hi guys......i forgot something here yesterday.....uhm...why are you here anyways?.... Todays Wednesday right? We dont have meetings on Wednesday...." molly is a little suprised as william never forgets stuff so she just quickly says "ohhh uhhh yeah we dont have a meeting today we just..... All forgot stuff here....anyways what did you forget??" she tries to quickly change the subjetct. william looks Around and sees a necklace with a silver skull ring on it and quickly takes it "i forgot this necklace......." he says quietly xander looks up at william suprised "the necklace??? wasnt that the one that was super Important to you????"