Part two

"why did you forget the necklace anyway???" xander asked but William just looks down and quickly leaves the room. The others just stare at the door in silince.
After like 30 seconds xander breakes the silince and asks akwardly "soo uhmm.....what about the Birthday??" the others dont amswer and just stare at xander like he has just committed a crime. "what?? What did i do now??" xander asks slightly offended by the stares. Molly takes a deep breath and sighs "ok....how about we talk about Williams Birthday tomorrow..." athur,carl and james all nod but xander stays still "why??" he asks not knowing why everyone is so in shock. Molly just stares at xander a little mad at him cause he isnt checking that william has just forgotten his necklace that was really Important for him. They never knew why it was so Important and actually they never dared to ask. Molly stops staring at xander and says "ok something is wrong with william so how about one of us goes to him and checks if he's alright...." xander looks Confused "whyy???? I've seen him often forget his necklace the last 3 weeks" "YOU DID WHAT?!!! YOU SAW WILLIAM FORGET HIS NECKLACE FOR MORE THAN ONCE AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE TO TELL US???!!!!" molly shouted clearly mad that xander didnt tell her. "chill molly, its not a big deal" xander says rolling his eyes wich made molly even more mad she just wanted to punch xander right now but she holds herself back and says "it IS a big deal for william! And because you didnt care to tell us you will go to william and ask whats wrong cause thats the least you could do!" xander looks at molly kinda annoyed but he didnt want to make molly more mad so he says "ughh finee....."