smells like teen spirit.

load up on guns and bring your friends

a ninjago: masters of spinjitzu fanfic.

it's fun to lose and to pretend

smells like teen spirit.
series!lloyd garmadon x fem!reader,
written by: victoria.

she's over-bored and self-assured

SUMMARY

  (name) romanoff never had a normal childhood. shocker. when you're under control of the red room, training and killing are basically the only two things you're allowed to do; and (name) was pretty damn good at it. she had been trained to kill since she was eight. on a mission to exterminate wu garmadon, he saved her on the account of knowing that she had elemental magic, and he helped her get away from the clutches of general dreykov. she became apart of the team of ninja wu assembled to protect ninjago. they became the family she never had.

fast forward, and master wu has been missing for a year. (name) leaves her teammates behind on the account of basically being kicked off the team by their leader, with a side of depression. she was completely and utterly lost without her sensei. he was the one who saved her, who saw the good in her when she was convinced that there was none. he gave her a second chance at a good life, but now he wasn't apart of it.

(name) reunites with her team after getting a request for a meeting from lloyd garmadon, her ex boyfriend, master wu's nephew, and the leader of their ninja group. the team is put in charge of protecting the royal family of ninjago, but lloyd, surprisingly, is able to see through the facade of the whole situation. the only problem is: (name) won't listen to him, which will only hurt both of them in the end.

oh no, i know a dirty word...

CAST

(name) romanoff ( black widow ) /
voiced by: yourself

(name) romanoff ( black widow ) / voiced by: yourself