"Math"

Charlotte Page was sitting finishing her math homework with Henry Hart in the Man Cave. Henry was done with math homework already but he was just checking if his answers was right from Charlotte (she's always right).

He gave a loud sigh. He was confused, for the pass 3 years Henry hadn't had any girlfriends in a long while, he had been focusing on himself, he's life with him being two people at once, his friends, his homework too. He's been doing good cause of the help of his sister and Jasper being in the man cave he can rest a bit more, they cover alot of things for him. And ever since he has alot of nothing to do, he has just been spending his time here in the man cave with Charlotte. Crimes became less suddenly and he was calmer then usual.

But he misses the feeling of someone's lips on his, he misses someone that close to him, he missed the feeling of lovin' something. Right now he's been liking the small things in his life, but he misses that feelings. He does still flirt with girls if he can, girls are really fond of Kid Danger and Henry Hart. But not so much of Henry Hart as much.

He wondered why they'd stop, he thought of some possibilities;

1. I am very handsome.

2. Have I been not Charmin enough?

3. Who am I with that makes girls stop coming after me?

4. I should really get a burger later-

Henry sighed again, just louder, he was in his own train thought, not really caring who was around him or not. He was just trying to think of the possibilities of why he was getting any girls. It's been 3 years, had his old ways been residing? Is not as handsome? Is he repulsive to girls or something??

"What? What's wrong."

He heard Charlottes voice and her eyes glaring at him.

Hus thoughts were stopped shortly when he heard her.

"Oh- I have this problem, right." Henry began his rant.

Charlotte rolled her eyes as she did her math homework, listening to him complain. Ray had been testing things with Schwoz for the whole time they've been there.

"What's the problem, kid?" Ray says as he points a gun at the set up target where Schwoz sets up.

"So I realized that I've not been getting any girls for the pass 3 years now." Henry notes.

"So?" Ray asks. "Then what's to problem?"

"The problem is, I want to be in a relationship but all the girls I talk to as Henry Hart, doesn't seem to want to go even near me. What do you suppose is the cause of that? It seems as if I'm repulsive to these girls." Henry sighed.

Charlotte rolled her eyes again as she scribbled on paper, trying to solve a difficult math problem.

Ray shot the "gun" that Schwoz made as Schwoz writes down stuff on a note pad.

"I mean, maybe it's the people you're with?" Ray suggests.

"Who's making all the girls leave me like I'm some smelly guy? I smell great! Right Charlotte."

Charlotte raised her eyebrows, she wasn't in the mood, she was getting angrier at the math question she'd had been stuck at for the pass hour at. She sighed, "you smell great Henry, like a apple pie." She rolled her eyes and went back to her math.

"See, Charlotte says I smell good. Anyway but who would that be anyway, who's driving all the girls away." Henry sighed as he laid upside down on the round chair.

"Maybe it's Jasper." Ray shrugged.

"Nah Jasper, is getting girls actually. He is a ladies man now, he's kinda getting the girls for me in a way." Henry rethought.