piper!

...

"Piper, we need to talk!" Charlotte practically yelled whilst coming into the house unannounced.

She was use to this, coming into the house without knocking, it was basically her house too. She needed to talk to piper, a girl, just anyone that isn't a guy. She walked around the house frantically, looking for piper, or that's what she thought. What she was actually doing was walking in the exact same spot.

"PIPER!" "-what?" "Oh!"

Charlotte shouted one more time but then she saw Piper had been sitting on the couch for the pass 3 minutes.

"Thank God you're here!" She said desperately as she sat next to him.

"Yeah of course, what's up?" Said said, getting off her phone.

"Okay. . . Uhm-. . Okay, so like let's say for instance; You keep on having a dream about someone- li-like your best friend- and you shouldn't be having those dreams but its a continuation and you keep dreaming it, and what you and your best friend is doing it- bad. . . "

"Bad?"

"Yeah- yea- like we're- uhm, you know-"

Pipers eyes widened."Wait what? Like-"

"WAIT! Not like that! Like you kissed them or something, not like that!" Charlotte tried explaining.

"Oh-. . . Ohhhhhhh yeah. I've never had that problem- wait - are you having a dream of you and my brother kissing?" Piper figured it out.

For some reason Charlotte just didn't know what to do, other then to lie. Her face was red with blush but she held it In as much as possible.

"No! No no, in asking for a friend. " She lied.

"But either way, what do you do? She really needs help, she doesn't want to be having dreams and she doesn't know what to do, y'know?"

Piper thought for a few moments, making Charlotte worry.

"Honestly, you can either try to let it pass over or you can face it and tell like him about it? Once my friend had a dream about his guy friend and then it actually came true! Hopefully that doesn't happen but it mostly does so." She shrugged.

Charlotte went into a spiral. She honestly didn't know what to do, she didn't know if she could do it! Tell Henry about her dream!? She couldn't even tell piper how could he tell him!?!? She quickly stopped her hyperventilating and looked at piper.

"Thanks, I'll go text her right now." She said, her voice shaking.

"Anytime, but hey you might want to grab a glass of water or whatever, you look like you're going to throw up." Piper chuckled as she got up and grabbed her glass of water.

"I think I'm going to go home, take a sleep. . ."

"Oh hey char what you doing here?" Henry's voice sprung as the door closed.

"Just leaving!" She squeaked, jumping off the coach and walking as fast as she can.

Henry followed her out of the door, her not noticing only until he grabbed her wrist. She tensed up instantly.

"Henry -" "Charlotte."

"Yes?" "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" She acted dumb.

"Don't act like that, whats up? You've been avoiding me and for what? Did I do something?" He asked, pulling her closer to him.

She looked at their hands, she was in almost the exact same position she had in the dream. He's arm was around her waist, he's hand was lightly on her skin, she was wearing a cropped top jacket. He looked in her eyes and she stared back at him, she started to hyperventilate, she didn't want this. She didn't want to make this awkward than it already was. It felt intense, she tried to pull away again.

"Y-you- did- nothing. Leave me alone please." She cried as she ran out of his arms.

He didn't know if she should grab her again or make a comment. He just watched her leave, confused.