final battle part 3

Rain flows in do to the rain from the broken window as ana sits up as she pushed her up as Frankenstein leans against a pillar before aleera roars flying straight for ana until she was grabbed by the ankles by the monster as she hisses clawing at the princess until ana back hands her "go give the care to van Helsing"he yells before throwing aleera into a wall as a deep growl was heard  making the two freeze as aleera smirks they're dead now.

"Oh mommas pissed now"her daughters sing song ana pales at what's about to be shown as Lilith glares her eyes glowing at ana who hides behind van Helsing making many curious.

Lilith pushed the broken piece of wood off her as they slam onto the other side as her cuts heal as she had a pissed off look"I've had with the games i will kill the both of you!"she roars with fury as lighting flashes hitting outside the open window making ana jump back.

"If I was you ma'am I would run like hell right now"Klaus states as his siblings agree.

Ana quickly scrambled out the window as she was soaked from the rain before seeing Carl on the other side of the broken bridge before getting an idea.

Frankenstein groans as Lilith grabs him by the neck lifting him up before slamming him into the ground creating cracks along the ground "go hurry!"he yell through pain to the gyps princess who nods her head before cutting a cable wire as she swings her self off.

"Damn"many whistles at Lilith strength.

Dracula holds his mate as he kissed her neck"my strong mate"he says as they smirk.

"Wait a minute are you out of your mind to go swimming when lighting is striking around?!"Stefan and Damon shout in disbelief.

"Aleera go after her and finish her off!"Lilith says before looking back at the key to the life her children now have"since you've forfiled your purpose your no longer any use to stay alive"she hisses lowly before stabbing her hand into his head as dead men's blood splashes into her dress as he goes limp as she then tears him apart piece by piece.

Many sit in shock at the death of the monsters as van Helsing glares at Lilith "you! I promise him he would be safe!"he yells amieimg a gun at her as she flashed in front of him with her fangs bared"then dont make promises you can't keep"she hisses before ripping the gun out his hand kicking him in the chest with her heeled foot as he flys back slamming into a wall as cracks form as he falls to the ground groaning as she breaks his gun in half .

Elena looks at Lilith with fear and disgust "you murder!"she yells as Lilith whirls around snarling as Elena screams as stumbling backwards as Stefan and and Damon stand in front of thinking they actually had a Chance making the mikaelsons look at the baby vamps.in disbelief.

Ana swings her self with all her might before flipping mid air and grabbing the next Cable swinging forward "throw it to me Carl!"she yells over the storm as Carl sees her getting closer before throwing her the cure as she catches it in slow motion.

Aleera hisses flying closer to the princess before smacking her into the stone structure of the castle as ana groans falling into a set of wires as they spark before falling onto the bridge sliding as she managed to get a grip before pulling her self up as wings are heard flapping before aleera drops in front of her with a smirk as ana backs up the best she can breathing hard.

"Ana my love it is your blood that shall keep me young and beautiful what do you think of that"aleera says with a fanged smile as she cackles ana sees Carl before he throws a silver stake as ana stabs aleera in the chest with it as aleera screams in agony as lighting flashes "I think if your gonna kill someone don't just stand there and talk about it"ana says before digging the stake deeper as aleera backs away in shock before screaming as she starts to bubble before exploding.

Verona and mirishka roar in fury as they attack the princess who screams in agony as they bit me different parts of her as Dracula and Lilith swell with anger as there eyes fully turn blue you couldn't see there pupils as they roar so loud that it shakes the wall making the other supernatural cover there ears.

"Wise words ana"a cold voice says making the two freeze before Carl gasp as ana watches in horror as a hand pierced through Carl as he chokes on his blood before the arm rips out and falls off the bridge into the dark abyss showing Lilith soaked in rain making her look more deadly then before.

"Carl!"his friends shout in shock as he sits there in shock he remembers the pain he felt before dieing.

The Scooby gang look at Lilith with fear as they never felt so much blood lust from anyone before and Stefan was a ripper for crying out loud.

she stalls slowly to a scared ana "I got rid of y'all's third partner and now i got rid of your second one and now you took away my last daughter "she says with each step before grabbing ana by the neck as she chokes as Lilith lifts her up so they were face to face.

She then snatched the cure out of Anas hands as she studied it"so you were going to give this to van Hellsing after he kills my husband well I have a better idea how about I give him the cure as we kill him when he's human again"she says coldy as tears swell in anas eyes.

"Wait that was your plan when you should up and stabbed me with the cure no wonder I couldn't figure back"van Hellsing remembers losing his mind as the were wolf when all of sudden he felt a stab in his side as he went back to human.

"I couldn't have you kill me mate and you and your partners have took my three daughters away I wanted revenge so I took two of your friends leaving you for last"Lilith snarls with hate as her fangs bared sharply.

Lilith stuffs the cure in her corset hidden away as she continues to hold ana up by the throat "now you die "she says before harshly biting I to Anas neck as she crys in agony and dread as blood was being drained from her before her head was ripped from her body "Ive had better blood"she says before letting Anas head and body falls over into the dark abyss as lighting flashes as she looks up at the tower were the lab was before roaring jumping transforming before flying towards the tower.

Ana sits there in tears knowing with her dead now her and her family will be stuck in purgatory.

Van Helsing stands there in shock as he watches the women he loves die as he glare at his enemy who glare back with hatred.