Intro.

A/n : English isn't my first language. Don't come for my cheekz (unless ur xzr :3) also this is satire😭

Xzr's pov:
I sat in the lobby, trying not to cry. I just.. couldn't take it anymore.
...
It was a beautiful day.. I was just playing possessor, when i decided to say some things about gay people and other losers. If I'm being honest..the real reason I said these things is because..well i like boys! Okay? Whatever..its not important (guess i deserve it heh..)
But carrying on, one match, some loser called Mintee possessed me. And.. That made me really mad. I growled slightly as i respawned in the lobby, watching as they controlled my fragile clone. I'm just so small and petite that if they moved the wrong way they could break me!
Suddenly as they were controlling my body, they started doing the unthinkable! They made me say (though true) awful things! They were saying that..I like boys!
I stared at my clone in horror, my hands shaked.. I could feel the demons coming inside me.
"H-how dare th-they! I-I-.."
I choked back tears. I couldn't believe this.
-
Soon fortunately they were done.. I wiped my tears from my face(what face?😭) as i heard another player spawn in the lobby. 'I can't let him know the truth!' I thought. So I quickly walked up to them and started yappin. Telling them that it wasn't true! But.. They didn't believe me...
"Lol gay"
He said and then hit the laughing emote. The word rang in my ears. I held back tears as I just couldn't hold back!
"WHATEVER ASSHOLE!! I-I-I HATE YOU!!"
I yelled at him harshly, but soon another player came. Then another..then another. They were letting them win! Wait-!
...Possessor has won...
"N-NO!! NO! HOW COULD YOU LET HIM WIN!?!"
I cried as everyone laughed at me.. The voices were getting louder. Soon, every round was like this. Every Possessor would possess me and then tell everyone the truth! I was ruined! I had to get my love...my snookie wookie cotton swab pookie bear, daddy Prya. He always knows what to do.
-
So there I sat in the lobby, trying not to cry. The phone rang...
...
...
"Hey princess."
.
A/N
HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON FOR PART 2 GUYS!1!1!