1 - the first day

cody's pov

it was my first day at, drama high? Sounds like royal high. I walked to school peacfully and went to the attendance office to get my schedule, my first period was science, i love science! I personally love mixing chemicals together to make something new. i went upstairs looking for room 201, i met this girl named courtney and i asked,
" uhm, hi, my name is cody and im new here. Do you know where room 201 is? "

she replied, " oh hi cody! My name is courtney. Room 201 is just rightdown that hall, good luck here, there's a lot of drama going on around here. " i thanked her and went straight down the right hall courtney pointed to. I went in and he introduced himself saying, " you must be cody right? I'm Mr. A, or you could call me Mr. Anderson. " i replied, " yes Mr. A, so where do i sit? " he replied back,
" You'll be sitting next to noah over there, the one in the red vest? Noah, raise your hand so the new boy can see where he's sitting. " i said thank you, i walked over to noah and sat down, i started the conversation.

( cody is regular and bold is noah )

" hi, you must be noah right? "

" mhm. "

" whatcha reading there? "

" bad monkey. "

" sounds intresting, whats it about? "

" murders. "

" oh.. "

i stopped talking to him. We started class once the bell rung. Noah put the book back in his bag, Mr. A explained to get the citric acid, and the baking soda. He then gave us all red cabbage packets, and we put it in one of the clear cups. He told us tp be the citric acid in one cup and the baking soda in the other. He told us to pour the red cabbage cup into the citric acid, it turned red! Then he asked to pour the red cabbage cup into the baking soda, it turned blue. Then he asked us to pour them both together, noah grabbed the red cup and i picked up the blue cup, we poured it at the same time and it turned purple! He asked why that happened and no one answered. He sighed and told us to put on our backpacks so we can go out. Noah asked, " what do you have next block?.. " i replied " you're really talking to me?! " he replied, " tell me before i change my mind. " i said, " i have math next, he looked at my schedule and he replied, " we have all the same classes together. " This ginger girl came over to us and said, " ooh you taliing to over there noah?.. Is that your boyfriend!! " he said flustered, " he is NOT my boyfriend, he's just a friend.. " then soon, this girl naned eva came and said, " izzy, calm down hes just a friend, and dont you notice hes never been here before? " she replied, i don't give a fuck anyways. " Mr A shouted, " izzy! No swearing because there's cameras in here! " i looked at noah, confused. He sighed, " he's fine with swearing, there's just camera's in here. " izzy asked, " hey new boy, i forgot ur name but wanna eat lunch with us? I think you dont have anyone to sit with. " i replied, " yeah can i? But another question, is there a band here that i can join? " izzy replied, " yeah, their looking for one more boy and i think your perfect for it. " the bell rung, it was time for second period. We headed to math and we listened to all that shit. We got up to got o lunch and noah said, " follow me cody, this is where our lunch table is. " tgere was izzy, eva, harold, heather, and noah, i sat down and harold said, " hi im harold, and this is heather. " i said , " wait aren't you the girl on discord? " heatger nodded, she replied, " its nice to know your not a catfish. " we talked for awhile. Noah then led me to all the periods then it was time to go home. Turns out we lived 10 minutes away from eachother. I asked, " wait can i have you phone number? Not in a weird way of course. " he gave me his number. He then added me to his gc with heather, harold, izzy, eva, and him. i walked right home knowing my parents wouldn't be home. Carson then came running up to me and gave ne a long hug. Cole decidedto actually come down the stairs and say, " whos was that guy out there, your boyfriend? " i replied " oh shut up cole. And carson i have to do homework buddy, ill cook for you in a few. " he agreed and ran off into his room. Cole said, " i have to meet up with neolle, i hope you have good chances with your boyfriend! " i saw neolle come out of noahs house and meet up with cole. I finished my homework and made carson his dinner. He told me all about school and how he won the award for best student in school. I smiled, i was happy for him until dad's car arrived in the driveway. I told carson to finish his food quicly then we went up to our rooms to pretend like we're sleeping. But i really like this school, it's better than all the other ones. I hope neolle and cole are safe.

__________________________________

About cody
This was all cody's perspective. Cody has little siblings and he has an abusive dad and ignorant mother. He has a pet gecko, and new friends and a new band. He's recnetly joined the school and he's had the best time there. He is currently the middle child about to be. The middle child ( it makes sense is u think about it. ) he's gonna have 3 siblings more. But cole his okder sibling is going to college and carson has to stay wuth his mom because cody's parents got divorced, and cody decided to stay with dad cause he promised he would become better that night. Oh boy was he wrong

__________________________________
Authors note
Someone ticled the wrong pickle. Someone jumped me and i jumped them back, in school someone started making out in the schoola dn they were both boys ( i support but in the middle of sckewl ) then yeah so codythetwink 1062 words lolzz and byee