2 - shut the fuck up.

Codys pov
WARNING : blood, swearing, and abuse

I slept until four a.m so i could study for the mid-term novel test. i was at my dad's this week, Carson was at mums and Cole was at Noelle's house this weekday. dad was up awake, drunk. i tried my best to avoid him, he called out, " hey! where do you think you're going? " i gulped. my throat was burning. I didn't know what to say, i stayed there in silence. he said, " how about you go get me a beer from the fridge since I'm feeling happy? " i nodded in agreement, i sped-walked to the fridge and saw the beer that he always drunk, i took it in my hand and gave it to him. he didn't thank me or anything. He told me to go to school or some shit.then noah knocked on the door, i answered the door, " hey noah! " i started. he replied, " hey gap, wanna walk to school together? " i nodded in agreement, when we went out i asked, " why gap? " he replied, " cause you habe that gap between your teeth. " courtney the appeared out of the yellow house with gwen! i shouted, " hi court! " i waved as she turned her back to wave back. gwen turned her back and said, " hi codes " i replied, " hi gwenny!! "noah looked at me in confusion, he asked, " you know gwen? " i replied, " she's my step-cousin! " he nodded, then he told me that duncan came back from juvie, and comes here to drama high. we arrived to the school but then izzy jumps from the tree and lands right on top of me. noah shouted, " WHAT THE FUCK IZZY?! " he ment it in a friendly waynsince they've been friends since 2nd grade. she replied " ph please, its not like i broke your boyfriends nose or something. " noah replied , " FOR GOD SAKES HE IS NOT MY- " he stops mid-term then he says, " uh cody your nose in bleeding, from both nostrils. " i touched it and it was bleeding. noah led me to the nurses office and guess what they gave me? a fucking ice pack. although, my throat was still burning. i felt fine. we headed to homeroom. we told eachother that we should visit eachother at our house. i start, " wanna come over to my house to play mario kart? " he replied, " sure why not? i have nothing to do anyways. " how many siblings do you have? i have 2. " he chuckled in nervousness, " i have 8 siblings " heather behind him says, " oh they must've had fun then? " noah said, " shut the fuck up heather. " she looked.. really familiar although. i shrugged. the bell rung and we walked to ELA with izzy and eva. Mrs. Crowe wasn't here today so if she disn't show up in five minutes we would have to go to the princlples office. luckily, she arrived last minute and said that she's sick so we could do whatever we want. i hung out with eva, noah, and izzy.

eva had accidentally broke a tv in our classroom then izzy broke the teachers phone so she sent them down to the princlples office, she had to walk them just to make sure they wouldn't be misbehaving in the hallway. this guy with angreen mohawk came up to us and said, " awh it's two twinks together! " he used both of his hands to imtimidate me and him kissing, everyone burst out laughing. me and noah were flustered. noah spoke up for himself and shouted back, " you're just depressed because gwen and courtney got together after you broke up with gwen. " our classmates then heard the bell ring and duncan whispered, " ill see you both twinks at lunch, outside. " noah said, " like my ass would go. " i giggled, we headed to art, then Science. the bell rung for 4th period, Lunch. me and noah were walking down there so we could buy lunch together. the ugly highlighter came up to us again and said, " oh its the wussy, " he got his lunch then headed somewhere.. me and noah got our lunch. while we were walking, duncan came out of nowhere and punched noah. he held his nose and said, " thats all you can do you broken mop? " he kicked noah out of nowhere in the stomach then noah, started coughing up blood. i decided to stand up for noah, i shouted,
" you fucking green highlight mohawk shit! you're just mad that your exes hooked up together. even a trash can looks like you. wait, no! a trashcan looks better! you look like those long torso dogs but with a fucking disabillity. you literally bully people but look at your ugly fucking piercings. your s fucking cheater. you cheated on court then next gwenny. who's next? WHOS NEXT YOU CHEATER? "he came closer to me and said, " call me a long torso dog again, i would listen to me if i were you so shut the fuck up. " i said, " long. torso. dog. " he took my neck then pinned me to the wall. " i told you to shut the fuck up. " he whispered. he took one of his fists then punched me in the face. i begged for him to stop, but since this bitch was homophobic and knew i was bi, he still punched me, he then punched my stomach until i passed out. he then dropped me to the ground and said, " i warned you fag. " ( i can say f slur cus I'm gay ) he walked away to his loner table. while i sat there sobbing. Gwenny brought me to the nurse while court brought noah to the nurse. they then sent Duncan to the office. man this was bullshit today, noah chuckles, " guess i can't go play mario kart today. " i chuckled too. " same. " We walk to social studies, phys ed, the studyhall. after study hall we go home. we said our goodbyes and i walked home with noah. although, my father was there infront of the door. he shouted, " you got a fucking 34 on your mid novel test?! " holy shit. Duncan swapped papers with me. Father took his bottle of beer the threw it right at me. he shouted for me to get to my room. there were glass shards in my skin. i carefully took one by one out. i bandaged it then i soon went to sleep.

__________________________________

Authors note
honestly, this was a story that my friend told me. i took my time and value into this so i hope you enjoyed the story lol. tysm for reading this
and yeall better read this

1130 words and my words rent really wirking cus i got a new phone lol so bye love u guys expecially you bbg/p resturknobinmyass